Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

(((hugs))) we all have days like that hun when we just cba to think sw.... But what's done is done and you'll be back on plan again tomorrow :)
I'll lend you my new whisk :D

(((hugs))) we all have days like that hun when we just cba to think sw.... But what's done is done and you'll be back on plan again tomorrow :)
I'll lend you my new whisk :D

Thanks chick - my head will be back in the game tomorrow.

Lol ive just commented on your diary about the whisk - im coming to yours for roast BNS and salad it looks lush x

Sometimes we need a day off plan to reset ourselves. It can be boring always eating healthily. Sounds like you enjoyed it

Evening Sheila :p, sounds like you really enjoyed your food today, nothing wrong with a day off plan hun, we all need them. I actually find my focus is better once I've had one of them and got it out of my system. I'm sure you'll be 100% tomorrow, well done on the fruit shop, see your sorted already ! :D When are these fakeaway meals happening then that I heard about on Daz's diary ? lol

Kay xx

Evening Sheila :p, sounds like you really enjoyed your food today, nothing wrong with a day off plan hun, we all need them. I actually find my focus is better once I've had one of them and got it out of my system. I'm sure you'll be 100% tomorrow, well done on the fruit shop, see your sorted already ! :D When are these fakeaway meals happening then that I heard about on Daz's diary ? lol

Kay xx

Evening Kay hun. Dont know why I woke up feeling like I did, my food was OK cant even say I enjoyed it lol It was just different.

Ive promised the boys I will make them mince and onion pies tomorrow for their tea, not sure yet what ill have. So something from the Fakeaway book is a possibility on Saturday night :D just not sure what yet lol xx

Evening Kay hun. Dont know why I woke up feeling like I did, my food was OK cant even say I enjoyed it lol It was just different.

Ive promised the boys I will make them mince and onion pies tomorrow for their tea, not sure yet what ill have. So something from the Fakeaway book is a possibility on Saturday night :D just not sure what yet lol xx

The szechuan beef sounds good, the one Daz made, I've got the book too, they all look super yummy to me ! :D

Kay xx

The szechuan beef sounds good, the one Daz made, I've got the book too, they all look super yummy to me ! :D

Kay xx

It does sound lush doesnt it. OH has picked a few out he would like to try so I best start working my way through them haha x

It does sound lush doesnt it. OH has picked a few out he would like to try so I best start working my way through them haha x

Oh wow, would love to see food piccys if you get time :p ! xx

Oh wow, would love to see food piccys if you get time :p ! xx

Sure hun I'll be posting them - he fancies the prawn fried rice, the beef szechuan, and the dopiaza. I will make the tikka masala for myself (my fave curry as I dont like them too spicy) I think ill also make the spiced chicken and the sweet n sour nom nom x

Back