Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I know cookie I am willing that too xx

Evening ladies ......... a loss........... but still no target im afraid. 0.5 off Im gutted as ive been really strict this week :( I have no chance next week as ive a mega busy weekend leading up to my birthday next week.. Oh well I will still enjoy myself and get it soon :D xx

Thank you for all your lovely wishes and vibes ladies - your a massive support for me xxx

Well done Texty It gets really hard when you don't have much to lose. Enjoy your weekend x

Well done!
It does get harder the closer you get- I spent a few months being 1lb away and I yo-yoed putting on and losing the same 2lbs over and over again and on week it just clicked and I sailed way past target!

It'll happen and it'll be a great day when it does :) x

Well done!
It does get harder the closer you get- I spent a few months being 1lb away and I yo-yoed putting on and losing the same 2lbs over and over again and on week it just clicked and I sailed way past target!

It'll happen and it'll be a great day when it does :) x

Its bloody hard lol - thanks Kirsty hun. Thats how i feel im doing at the mo lol x

Yay ! well done on the 0.5 loss Sheila, that's brill :), I know you'll be at target very soon, got to enjoy yourself too though :p ! Sorry hun there's no link in the earlier post u sent me lol.

Kay xx

Its bloody hard lol - thanks Kirsty hun. Thats how i feel im doing at the mo lol x
It is... I remember I was so frustrated I decided to pretend it was my first week again and I went back to basics and kept a food diary etc etc and I lost 5lbs, dropping me out of target range in the first week!
I could lose big amounts like that tho, and I know you tend to have small losses so best thing I can advise is just to stick with it- it'll be yours one day! And well deserved :)
Enjoy your birthday weekend, let your hair down, there's always the week after :) x

I missed the later post... Well done... Not quite target but doing ok babes it's off gone and next week so will the other half... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Evening ladies ......... a loss........... but still no target im afraid. 0.5 off Im gutted as ive been really strict this week :( I have no chance next week as ive a mega busy weekend leading up to my birthday next week.. Oh well I will still enjoy myself and get it soon :D xx Thank you for all your lovely wishes and vibes ladies - your a massive support for me xxx

Well done on the loss hunk you've lost so much that 0.5lb is a great loss.. It will come .. How's about a few days of success express x

Well done on the loss hunk you've lost so much that 0.5lb is a great loss.. It will come .. How's about a few days of success express x

Thanks Lisa hun. I think I might give it a try again, the last time I did it I only lost 0.5lbs after 6 days of 100%!! Im out Friday night with the girls, no food just drink, then im at a Silver Wedding party on Sunday, then ppl at work will probably want a buffet on Tues for my birthday so im gonna be hard pushed to lose next week :-( x

Thanks Lisa hun. I think I might give it a try again, the last time I did it I only lost 0.5lbs after 6 days of 100%!! Im out Friday night with the girls, no food just drink, then im at a Silver Wedding party on Sunday, then ppl at work will probably want a buffet on Tues for my birthday so im gonna be hard pushed to lose next week :-( x

Just noticed I cAlled you hunk.. I meant Hun lol

It wouldn't surprise me if you got to target on an unexpected week x

Back