Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Yeah I rang hun - no joy!! My appt is July 11th, I asked if she would add me to a cancellation list, her reply " we dont get cancellations" and the doctor has booked a lot of leave in between now and July ffs - I know everyone is entitled to their hols but I had my scan in March!! so she said well I can take your name but dont build your hopes up

Bloody joke!

Can you go back to gp and see if they can speed up a bit? xx

Yeah I rang hun - no joy!! My appt is July 11th, I asked if she would add me to a cancellation list, her reply " we dont get cancellations" and the doctor has booked a lot of leave in between now and July ffs - I know everyone is entitled to their hols but I had my scan in March!! so she said well I can take your name but dont build your hopes up

Bloody hell!! That's the NHS for you!! July will be here before you know it hun xz

Eermm ... you know when you get clothes with seams across the front, well the dress has and it feels like its too high up and not sitting "under" my boobs, plus I tried with no bra so they were probably not sitting in the best position lol ( well what there is left of them )

Oh I see, well if you don't feel comfy in it you won't wear it and then it'd be a waste. As lovely as it is, if you don't feel good in it, you won't wear it. Hopefully a different bra will make all the difference though.

Anyway I'm off to bed. Good luck for wi tomorrow, night night xx

Oh I see, well if you don't feel comfy in it you won't wear it and then it'd be a waste. As lovely as it is, if you don't feel good in it, you won't wear it. Hopefully a different bra will make all the difference though.

That's what I said, there's no point in keeping it if it's just going to sit in the wardrobe.

I'm off to bed now too... Goodnight xz

Yeah ive said it myself hun I cant justify the money not to wear it. will try once more (with undies lol) then decide

Night hun sleep well xx

Ive made some rice pudding and ive got 2 quiches in the oven - im feeling a bit sickly and lightheaded this morning, I dont know why :-(

Rang Andrea and she is a little brighter this morning but still has back pain. She is waiting for a physio appt to come through.

Her very best friend who she has known since they were 3 (calls me momma bear lol) has booked her wedding in Cyprus next June and me and hubby are invited - I cant book anything because the leave sheets dont come out at work until Dec grrrr so cant guarantee I'll get the time off.

Afternoon Sheila xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Her very best friend who she has known since they were 3 (calls me momma bear lol) has booked her wedding in Cyprus next June and me and hubby are invited - I cant book anything because the leave sheets dont come out at work until Dec grrrr so cant guarantee I'll get the time off.

Wow that's exciting, could you put a request in now 'exceptional circumstances' or something? x

Wow that's exciting, could you put a request in now 'exceptional circumstances' or something? x

I could try but I know what they are like for leave - its peak time in June and i'll be seen to be getting "special treatment" I know what ppl are like. When i asked for time off in the April we went to Mexico it was like the boss was giving me MY OWN leave out of her pocket grrrr x

I could try but I know what they are like for leave - its peak time in June and i'll be seen to be getting "special treatment" I know what ppl are like. When i asked for time off in the April we went to Mexico it was like the boss was giving me MY OWN leave out of her pocket grrrr x

Grrrrrr, Bob has his holidays booked for him & when Nathan & Lydia were at school he wanted time off in school hols, which was a nightmare, it wasn't so bad as somebody would usually swap. now the tables have turned & he could 'sell' his school holiday weeks off!!

I hope you get the time off, it should be given in some form of order, for example, Bob hasn't had Christmas week off since he started on the railway, he is due to have that week off 2015! And they are only allowed to book time off 1 year in advance, so can't book now for say June 2015. x

Grrrrrr, Bob has his holidays booked for him & when Nathan & Lydia were at school he wanted time off in school hols, which was a nightmare, it wasn't so bad as somebody would usually swap. now the tables have turned & he could 'sell' his school holiday weeks off!!

I hope you get the time off, it should be given in some form of order, for example, Bob hasn't had Christmas week off since he started on the railway, he is due to have that week off 2015! And they are only allowed to book time off 1 year in advance, so can't book now for say June 2015. x

The leave sheets dont come out until late Dec early Jan - we were told this year that if you book a holiday before the leave sheet comes out you take the risk of losing it because theres no guarantee you will get the time off. I usually try now to avoid the school hols, its still peak leave because other people(who dont have kids) try to do the same so it ends up everyone wanting the same weeks grrr. The xmas leave is always classed as a seperate issue too its so pants x

Hi hunnie hows you? x

Been out for some last min things today, think going to go out for a walk now it's so nice and will hopefully keep my mind occupied,
Il be leaving for the train tomorrow bout 3, so going to get sorted later coz tomorrow will fly by and it'll be time to leave before I know it ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back