Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello lovely lady :)
Ooh I've just read your wi result, sorry about the gain but your still in target range so thats brilliant!

So you can have a romantic off plan meal weekend and stay in target! Pretty impressive actually and its not all the time so like the others have said, you'll lose it next week. Keep smiling! Xx

Hello lovely lady :)
Ooh I've just read your wi result, sorry about the gain but your still in target range so thats brilliant!

So you can have a romantic off plan meal weekend and stay in target! Pretty impressive actually and its not all the time so like the others have said, you'll lose it next week. Keep smiling! Xx

Hi Cookie -Thanks chick- I was expecting a gain glad its come down from the weekend my scales were showing up to 8 gain on Sunday night :eek: ive been 110% since I got back so I know they have come right down. I will keep at it for next week and hopefully they will be right back down :D xx

Evening lovely!! Congrats on still being in target miss target lady :) whoop whoop!! Celebrate that rather than the gain! Xx

Thanks lovely im in target by the skin of my teeth lol Yeah im still chuffed hun, will get it back down a bit next week :D xx

Hi Sheila, sorry hun just wanted to ask an off topic question ... you know signatures, why does it say I have 1200 BB code limit, because with some members, like yourself I can see you have posted loads, mines limiting me from adding more ? Do I need more posts or something, I thought I would have enough by now ? xx

Hi Sheila, sorry hun just wanted to ask an off topic question ... you know signatures, why does it say I have 1200 BB code limit, because with some members, like yourself I can see you have posted loads, mines limiting me from adding more ? Do I need more posts or something, I thought I would have enough by now ? xx

Ooooo ive no idea Kay hun -where does it tell you your BB code and ill check mine?

Sorry I am late - congratulations on getting to target.

:553:

Ooooo ive no idea Kay hun -where does it tell you your BB code and ill check mine?

When I go to Edit Signature and I try to add more stuff, it doesn't let me, it gives me a message that I have reached my limit. I'm sure it has something to do with number of posts. I've just seen yours and Kathryns :eek::p blimey I'll have to be on here day and night to get those figures lol. Maybe I should inbox a mod for answers, sorry to bother you Sheila ;) xx

When I go to Edit Signature and I try to add more stuff, it doesn't let me, it gives me a message that I have reached my limit. I'm sure it has something to do with number of posts. I've just seen yours and Kathryns :eek::p blimey I'll have to be on here day and night to get those figures lol. Maybe I should inbox a mod for answers, sorry to bother you Sheila ;) xx

Pmslllll - I am on here for hours on end Kay - I think I need a new hobby lol. hang on ill check mine x

I'm on here more than you Sheila lol.... First thing in the morning, all the way through the day... Even at work :eek: and last thing at night :rolleyes: minis is addictive!!!! Xx

I'm on here more than you Sheila lol.... First thing in the morning, all the way through the day... Even at work :eek: and last thing at night :rolleyes: minis is addictive!!!! Xx

I've just realised, where's your signature ? :eek::D xx

I clicked on the Edit Signature and scrolled right to the bottom where are the numbers Kay hun? I cant see any on mine x

I clicked on the Edit Signature and scrolled right to the bottom where are the numbers Kay hun? I cant see any on mine x

No it only shows when u try to add something to your signature. So if u got to edit, then in the edit box try and add something, then click save changes then the message appears that the changes could not be saved because you have reached your bb code limit. I think I will just ask a mod, thanks for helping Sheila :) xx

No it only shows when u try to add something to your signature. So if u got to edit, then in the edit box try and add something, then click save changes then the message appears that the changes could not be saved because you have reached your bb code limit. I think I will just ask a mod, thanks for helping Sheila :) xx

It might be to do with the number of posts Kay you could be right - ive just amended mine to try it and no message comes up it just auto saves :-(

Back