Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Yeh it is Lisa lol and I say this every week I should chuck my scales but I just cant lol x

Me too, but I have a love hate addictive relationship with them, in fact I am already wondering how I will cope for 2 weeks in Florida without them, I am in jury's Leeds tonight after works night out, no weigh in tomorrow eek

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol i bet you cant wait to get home to your scales Lisa lol.

Im really trying this week Kelly - ive no nights out or meals in pubs etc so should be ok fingers crossed x

Yeah me too...! Only thing i have on is goin to a kind off theme park on sunday with the family and bowling...!! If we eat over there i will be on plan...!! I will just get a pep talk on here before i go to keep me positive lol!!! Xx

Lol yeh ya ears will be ringing cos you will be thinking I cant have the girlies kicking my butt for being naughty lol xx You will do fab hun

Could do chick.... Checke the menu out in one of there restaurants and there are a few slimming world friendly choices!! Will just make sure i i hav a substantial breakfast before i go xx

It's good that you can see the menu before you go. Maybe take a couple of snacks with you too xxx

Back