Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Just found kelloggs all-bran yoghurty flakes in the sw aug/sept 2012 magazine.... 30g is a healthy extra b on all choices..... Sounds scrummy :)

Cant stand weetabix either lol did I tell you im fussy :D I think ill be spending a lot of time in the cereal aisle tomorrow haha

Thanks hun, my day wasn't too bad just a bit manic with the phones at work lol. I can chill out now though :D

Boo to stressfull days at work... My wee shift flew in thank god...!! I was closintje store tonight so keeps me busy!! R u up to anything nice this weekend...?? Xx

Im having a lush lie in both days I hope. I have a little food shopping to do tomorrow and I need to take some dresses back that are still a tad tight across the boobs lol.

Its my boobs they are tight on hun I cant see them fitting much better by hols, and ive decided they are way too short lol.

Ive not got anything yet for hols as I want to wait until the very last minute to see how much more I can lose. Ive bought a couple of skirts to wear for evening meals, daytime I need all new stuff as none of my others fit lol

Me too when I can get them lol OH is usually up and about early though and hes not the quietest of people - elephant comes to mind lol

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Lol mine doesn't sleep much either but he's normally pretty good apart from he's very clumsy so bangs into things a lot and goes ouch - oops sh1t sorry lol bless him! I won't get much of a lie in tomorrow plasterer is coming at 10 so I suppose I'll have to be up and half decent by then :( and then I'm having my hair done at 11. It really needs a colour so looking forward to that.

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

I know what you mean. I went from very very long to very short and I've regretted it I was so upset, so I'm growing it now. Could you not do it gradually? Have a bit cut off and more layers?

It's all to do with the hairdresser hun. And having a clear idea of what you want. My hairdressers are INCREDIBLE. I had a big change nearly a year ago, from a long straggly mess to the cut in my profile picture. Have a look around in some magazines and a good hairdresser will tell you what will and won't work for you. My old one (in yorkshire so I can't see him now) used to say no to EVERYTHING. Not because he didn't want me to have nice hair, but because my hair is soft, silky and curly and just wouldn't hold any of the styles I liked. So find a few styles you like and stalk various hairdressers, or if you see someone out with nice hair ask them where they got it done. I get it quite a bit, which is surprising as there is only one good hairdresser in Lyme (and 3 rubbish ones)

Its my boobs they are tight on hun I cant see them fitting much better by hols, and ive decided they are way too short lol.

Ive not got anything yet for hols as I want to wait until the very last minute to see how much more I can lose. Ive bought a couple of skirts to wear for evening meals, daytime I need all new stuff as none of my others fit lol

I hate big boobies... They are a go damn curse lol!! Are you not up for flashin a bit of bum cheek lol...?? Me neither...!! Wouldnt want to mentally scar anyone on my part lmao...!!!

I agree with waitin till last min.. And i have no doubt you will def have to buy much smaller things come the time hun... Such a good feelin when you need to buy smaller... What a confidence boost...!! Xx

morning campers hows everyone??

Fran - I have to be real careful with my hair, its really thick and coarse, it has a natural curl in it so it tends to just go its own way. Styles ive had vary from very short and spiky (never again) to very long with ringlets that automatically fell in lol. Ive had perms, shaggy cuts, layered, coloured you name it.

Adelle - im like you if i get it cut shorter I hate it lol

Back