Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening! I love stew whatever the weather :)

Sometimes can't beat stew! Total comfort food!
Im using up some lasagne I have in the fridge, usually keeps everyone happy. Hope you're all enjoying your weather, we were meant to get a heat wave, but it's been cloudy and raining since Friday-typical!

Sometimes can't beat stew! Total comfort food!
Im using up some lasagne I have in the fridge, usually keeps everyone happy. Hope you're all enjoying your weather, we were meant to get a heat wave, but it's been cloudy and raining since Friday-typical!

Love lasagne too nom nom - the weather has been stunning here - even bared my legs today lol its supposed to change tomorrow though booo

We've had beaut weather today and I've enjoyed the most of it today. It was lovely not being on my own either, Denise & I had a lovely catch up over lunch in this glorious weather xx

We've had beaut weather today and I've enjoyed the most of it today. It was lovely not being on my own either, Denise & I had a lovely catch up over lunch in this glorious weather xx

We have here too pity I was stuck in the office though booo. Its supposed to change tomorrow :-(

Sounds like you had a lovely day out hun and well done with your food choices x

Thank you, I find it easier in the week to be good than at weekend. I wasn't prepared to spend 8 syns on a white English muffin - chips yes, chocolate most certainly but I don't love bread enough to spend it on that haha xx

HEXA -110g philly lightest
HEXB -
5 Scan Bran (yes you read correctly lol )

Brekkie -
Grapes, strawberries, raspberries, sb cake and a vanilla mullerlight

Dinner -
Tuna Salad (Tuna, cucumber, tomatoes, grated carrot, red onion, beetroot, pickles, boiled egg and salad cream)

Tea -
Stewed Beef and onions with carrots, sweet potato, boiled potato, and 2 homemade yorkies, gravy

Drinks -
Ribena NAS, pepsi max

Snacks -
Boiled egg, and Hex A and B

Syns -
SB cake(2) yorkies (6) gravy(2) total 10

Thank you, I find it easier in the week to be good than at weekend. I wasn't prepared to spend 8 syns on a white English muffin - chips yes, chocolate most certainly but I don't love bread enough to spend it on that haha xx

Lol my kinda gal x

Evening :D

also so im very curious to what '5 scan bran' is haha :eek:?

Evening :D

also so im very curious to what '5 scan bran' is haha :eek:?

Oooooo Beckie your in for a treat pmslllllllll - you can buy them in group or Holland & Barrett. Let me see how shall i describe them - erm

They are akin to Ryvita theyre full of fibre but ............ you need lots and lots of fluid to wash them down with lol. I usually make mine into cakes theyre easier to eat that way haha . You need to be brave to try them as crackers/crispbreads :D x apparently they are also good for the bowels hehe

Oooooo Beckie your in for a treat pmslllllllll - you can buy them in group or Holland & Barrett. Let me see how shall i describe them - erm They are akin to Ryvita theyre full of fibre but ............ you need lots and lots of fluid to wash them down with lol. I usually make mine into cakes theyre easier to eat that way haha . You need to be brave to try them as crackers/crispbreads :D x apparently they are also good for the bowels hehe[/QUOTE

Shelia if the scan bran is a blatant ploy to get PF round, she needs to come to me first ... Just tucking into a scan bran cake lol x

Back