Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Oooooo Beckie your in for a treat pmslllllllll - you can buy them in group or Holland & Barrett. Let me see how shall i describe them - erm They are akin to Ryvita theyre full of fibre but ............ you need lots and lots of fluid to wash them down with lol. I usually make mine into cakes theyre easier to eat that way haha . You need to be brave to try them as crackers/crispbreads :D x apparently they are also good for the bowels hehe[/QUOTE

Shelia if the scan bran is a blatant ploy to get PF round, she needs to come to me first ... Just tucking into a scan bran cake lol x

Lmao I think ive been managing ok but a little help wont do any harm hehe - I'll send her on to you if she comes here x

I had been going quite a lot .. But no visit today .. I would like to record my lowest ever morning weight tomorrow and without a visit it might not happen .. Desperate times !

I had been going quite a lot .. But no visit today .. I would like to record my lowest ever morning weight tomorrow and without a visit it might not happen .. Desperate times !

I'll send her asap if she visits here hun lol. I wish I could get my scales to come back down theyre showing a STS grrr I know I still have 2 days yet x

Oooooo Beckie your in for a treat pmslllllllll - you can buy them in group or Holland & Barrett. Let me see how shall i describe them - erm

They are akin to Ryvita theyre full of fibre but ............ you need lots and lots of fluid to wash them down with lol. I usually make mine into cakes theyre easier to eat that way haha . You need to be brave to try them as crackers/crispbreads :D x apparently they are also good for the bowels hehe

Hahahaha oh no! If I need to get to target quicker I will try them lol! X

I'll send her asap if she visits here hun lol. I wish I could get my scales to come back down theyre showing a STS grrr I know I still have 2 days yet x

Well I aren't even sure I am gonna get home in time for group tomorrow, but have everything crossed x

I like fruit n fibre with extra bananas chopped in :D

you are the fibre queen :king:. I like cereal but on SW it's so highly syned! 35g is not enough lol

Back