Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Oi oi chicken little :D
How's me little Sheila doing? Just catching up on some diaries (or posting at least, i really should just copy and paste this message lol) as i'm back (uh oh i hear you say and to that i say *blows raspberry* :p xx

Lol hello hunni - im fine thanks good to see ya back :bighug::bighug: xxxx

Afternoon Sheila :p, hope your having a lovely weekend hun. I was just looking at the challenges and have done crap in the last two :rolleyes:, am excited bout starting the June one and will give it my best shot, will u be putting that one up next week ?

Kay xx

Afternoon Kay - i'll be having a quiet one as I have no plans to do anything :rolleyes: I kept adding myself to the challenges never meeting one until April don't give up and dont drop out hun you will get there, maybe set smaller goals until you get back in the stride of things? Yes ill be setting a June one up chick x

I had a phone call this morning from Andrea to say she had been to see the out of hours midwife about the pain in her back, which has now moved to just under her bust above her bump, the midwife sent her straight to the hospital to the assessment maternity ward as she doesnt know whats causing it. That was 9.30, and shes still there, not been seen yet as lots of ladies are having babies today :eek: I have told her I think its muscular but its best to get it checked. She cant sit for longer than 30 mins without it hurting and she went to work with no bra on yesterday as it was more comfortable lol x

Afternoon Sheila :), oh its proper chucking it outside :( boo ! I hope Andrea gets seen soon at the hospital and all is ok hun. I'm stuck indoors too, what u making for tea tonight ? I'm hungry :D xx

Afternoon Sheila :), oh its proper chucking it outside :( boo ! I hope Andrea gets seen soon at the hospital and all is ok hun. I'm stuck indoors too, what u making for tea tonight ? I'm hungry :D xx

She's home now hun, they have done loads of tests on her, blood tests for pregnancy and non pregnancy related stuff, water samples, she has to have scans to rule out kidney/gallstones, and if they all come back clear then its purely her body changing and getting ready for junior to be born :D

Ive got 2 turkeyburgers for tea just dont know what to have with them yet, I need to go to Asda or morrisons but im not going out in that lol x

Oh I hope the tests all come back clear and all is well with baby junior :p. Oh wow turkey burgers sound yum, I loved the ones Kathryn made the other day with the babybel inside, nom nom :). You could have some beans and SW chips with them xx

Oh I hope the tests all come back clear and all is well with baby junior :p. Oh wow turkey burgers sound yum, I loved the ones Kathryn made the other day with the babybel inside, nom nom :). You could have some beans and SW chips with them xx

They have checked baby out all is well with him, the problem is Andrea (always been a problem child lol) her immune system is really cr@p and she ails lots of things and picks things up so easily :-( she blames me for not breastfeeding her lol

I think ill make a double decker burger sarnie and put my hex cheese on top and make some BNS chips or wedges with some paprika sprinkled over and some salad im not a massive lover of beans I like a spoonful if that lol (did i tell you im fussy ) hehe

Oh one of my sister's is much like Andrea, her immune system has not been as strong as me and my other sister. Mum says when she was pregnant with her she was always unwell and when my sister was young she was always prone to catching stuff, she still is a bit sensitive to some stuff. Hope she is feeling better soon :).

Wow you tea sounds lush. I'm the opposite lol, I was never into beans before SW, but now I love them because they're free and fill me up :p. I do prefer them at brekkie though with my fry up . Nom nom to double decker burger :drool: can't wait to see the pics :D xx

First ever RED day without realising it lol

HEXA -
30g Cheddar x 2
HEXB -
wholemeal roll and 2 Alpen lights (70cals)

Brekkie -
Grapes and a WW dessert yogurt (syn free)

Dinner -
Started off as an omelette and salad but ended up being a pan of mush grrr i need a new pan ( 3 eggs, mushrooms, onions, bacon) grated carrot, beetroot, pickles, gherkins

Tea -
Double Decker turkey burger with hexa & BNS chips/Wedges and salad

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
Malt loaf with cheese on , large snack a jack

Syns -
Milk(0.5) Sugar(1) Malt loaf (4) Snack a jack (2) Options choccy (2) Total 9.5

Last edited:
Oh one of my sister's is much like Andrea, her immune system has not been as strong as me and my other sister. Mum says when she was pregnant with her she was always unwell and when my sister was young she was always prone to catching stuff, she still is a bit sensitive to some stuff. Hope she is feeling better soon :).

Wow you tea sounds lush. I'm the opposite lol, I was never into beans before SW, but now I love them because they're free and fill me up :p. I do prefer them at brekkie though with my fry up . Nom nom to double decker burger :drool: can't wait to see the pics :D xx

Andrea was fine until 1 year when she caught a really nasty bug which hospitalised her for a couple of days, its as if the bug took all her immune system with it, she hasnt been "healthy" since then.

Im looking forward to my tea I didnt enjoy my dinner :-( I will load pics if I can lol my phone hasnt been playing ball lately dont know why x

Andrea was fine until 1 year when she caught a really nasty bug which hospitalised her for a couple of days, its as if the bug took all her immune system with it, she hasnt been "healthy" since then.

Im looking forward to my tea I didnt enjoy my dinner :-( I will load pics if I can lol my phone hasnt been playing ball lately dont know why x

Kathryn will help upload them for you lol, I want to see the burgers :D:D hehe xx

okie tokie I'm off to munch on something, will catch up with u later hun, enjoy the rest of your day :) xx

Back