Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Managed to stay on plan today and not eat out, my friends got KFC and I had a diet coke. They gave me a full fat coke at first :eek: so I made them swap it, the KFC server looked really annoyed but I'm not drinking 8+ syns :party0027: hope everyone has had a good day. I'm trying some 5% wine today :/ I'm not going out tonight, I'm staying in and being good so 5.5syns on a large diet wine is allowed :party0036:

Well done Beckie good on ya girl. Thats willpower :D

Well done Beckie good on ya girl. Thats willpower :D

the guy at KFC looked like he was going to chuck it on me :D

your dinner looks amazing! I've discovered an amazing syn free dip. It's natural yoghurt with paprika, peri salt and chopped up tomatoes and spring onions. It's incredible :)

the guy at KFC looked like he was going to chuck it on me :D

your dinner looks amazing! I've discovered an amazing syn free dip. It's natural yoghurt with paprika, peri salt and chopped up tomatoes and spring onions. It's incredible :)

Oooo - I have all of those bar the spring onions but it sounds lush I sure will try it x

Oooo - I have all of those bar the spring onions but it sounds lush I sure will try it x

its really good :) have you ever done the half a syn cake? X

No ive not hun - its very eggy apparently but hits the spot lol x

ooh nice haha I'm gonna try it tomorrow but don't have the baking soda haha

I have and I love it lol.... Just been looking for a pic on my phone of one I've done but can't find it :rolleyes:

ooh nice. Is it ok without baking soda? I've also seen a few recipies include fromage frais and some don't? Xx

My sister did it for me once fir a party and I was pleasantly suprised. Wouldn't personally do it again that's because I have a savoury rather than Sweet tooth but in that case when it was an afternoon tea situation it was nice to have.

ooh nice. Is it ok without baking soda? I've also seen a few recipies include fromage frais and some don't? Xx

I use it in mine, so can't say what it's like without I'm afraid, sorry. I find that the filling is much nicer in it once it's been in the fridge a few hours x

Thanks all I'm gonna try tomorrow and then stick it in the fridge overnight :D

Back