Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Take pics :D

I will :) people make it into a Swiss roll right? I'm going to have to google the recipe :)

i hope the weather is nicer tomorrow as me and OH are planning to go for a long walk :) do you have any plans for tomorrow? X

I bought some fresh tikka chicken in morrisons in the reduced fridge I put it straight into the freezer, will use it during the week no idea what with yet lol I also bought some Alpen Lights 70cal bars so might make some cheesecakes tomorrow :D

I was thinking the grapenuts would make a nice cheesecake base too mmmmmm ideas ideas hehe

I bought some fresh tikka chicken in morrisons in the reduced fridge I put it straight into the freezer, will use it during the week no idea what with yet lol I also bought some Alpen Lights 70cal bars so might make some cheesecakes tomorrow :D

I was thinking the grapenuts would make a nice cheesecake base too mmmmmm ideas ideas hehe

i tried the cherry bake well Alpen light today, amazing! I will be stocking up on those!

This is going to be a silly question but with syns do you find that having your syns gets you a better loss or not having them? My best loss so far is when I was having more syns :eek: but I've cut back over the past two weeks and not had as good losses :(

Sounds - ur working hard to maintain ur weight even on Bank Hol - well worth it I'd say - ur looking good!!

Morning beckie. I never tried the bakewell ones as I dont like marzipan lol. I hope you have a good day. I nearly always use all my syns on a daily basis. My thinking... They are there to be used on plan so why not. So I've never considered cutting them for a better loss hun x

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awww thanks lovely. It's hard work this maintaining malarkey lol. I enjoyed my red day yesterday for a change today may be another just by de fault xx

Afternoon Kay. Ive only been up 40 mins lol lazy bint that I am lol x

Afternoon Kay. Ive only been up 40 mins lol lazy bint that I am lol x

Hehe, I got up late too :p. Well done on the 2lbs down following your red day, whoop ! :D That's brill news hun xx

Hi hun just had my fruit yogurt and grapenuts lol. Theyre very crunchy hehe x

Well thats my scales lol sw ones are so different to mine these days. But they are down thats the main thing :D depending on time I may not get to wi this week as it's uncles funeral at 2pm x

Arghhhhh 3 visits from the PF today including 3am this morning lol Ive sent her packing but I still have grumbling tummy. The scales are back up since I got up at 12 o clock grrrr just off to pick the boys up then tea time nom nom

HEXA - 30g cheddar x 2
HEXB -
30g Grapenuts & Wholemeal Roll

Brekkie -
Grapes, Strawberries, Raspberries, Banana & Custard Mullerlight , Grapenuts(hexb) DSC_1762.JPG

Dinner -
Onion omelette, ham, beetroot, gherkins,cucumber, tomato and cheese (hexa) DSC_1763.JPG

Tea -
Homemade Beefburgers x 2, wholemeal roll (hexb) cheese(hexa), Roast BNS, cucumber, toms and a boiled eggDSC_1764.jpg

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max, Lemon & Lime sparkling water NAS

Snacks -
Salt n Vinegar Sticks, boiled egg

Syns -
S n V Sticks (3.5) Sugar (1) Milk (0.5) balsamic glaze(1) total so far 6

Last edited:
Back