Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Sorry to hear WI wasn't to plan, 0.5lb isn't much and you're still within target. Hope you get some well deserved rest :D x

Good evening ladies - gain of 0.5lbs so not too bad, just a bit naff after only 1 meal off plan! Anyway onward and downward lol. On the cold front ......... full blown snotty nose, sore throat and I feel like someone is rolling a bag of hammers around in my head!! Early night I think after a quick shuffty round the diaries x

That's just a PF visit hehehe xx

Sorry to hear WI wasn't to plan, 0.5lb isn't much and you're still within target. Hope you get some well deserved rest :D x

Thanks Beckie hun. Im willing it to be the weekend lol - not doing anything Saturday but were at a wedding do on Sunday night i wont be drinking as ill probably be driving and have work on Monday yuk x

Plenty of hot lemon honey and paras and rest!! I would suggest the onion juice trick but I usually get lots of yuck noises whenever I mention it, but it does work... Hope you feel better soon... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Plenty of hot lemon honey and paras and rest!! I would suggest the onion juice trick but I usually get lots of yuck noises whenever I mention it, but it does work... Hope you feel better soon... xx

Thanks Chelle - Oooo ive got honey and lemon in - ive taken co codamol all day can only take 2 more today. Need to get some onions just used the last for OH's sarnies grrr x

HEXA - 40g RF cheddar
HEXB -
2 Alpen Lights & 2 wholemeal bread

Brekkie -
2 x Alpen Lights (70 cals)

Dinner -
SB cake, pineapple, strawberries, grapes

Tea -
Home cooked gammon, fried eggs, salad and hexa cheese DSC_1749.jpg

Drinks -
Ribena NAS , pepsi max

Snacks -
boiled egg

Syns -
1 x 400g wholemeal bread (2.5) SB cake (2) - total 4.5

Thanks to Cookie - RED DAY
:D

Last edited:
Thanks Chelle - Oooo ive got honey and lemon in - ive taken co codamol all day can only take 2 more today. Need to get some onions just used the last for OH's sarnies grrr x

Ibroprofen ( if you can have them will be ok) but no more co codamol or paracetamol today please... Onion juice is my go to throat cure along with gargling with boiled nettles... xx

Ibroprofen ( if you can have them will be ok) but no more co codamol or paracetamol today please... Onion juice is my go to throat cure along with gargling with boiled nettles... xx

:-( I dont have any ibuprofen in ill get some tomorrow. Lemon and honey tonight me thinks xx

HEXA - 40g RF cheddar
HEXB -
2 Alpen Lights

Brekkie -
2 x Alpen Lights (70 cals)

Dinner -
SB cake, pineapple, strawberries, grapes

Tea -
Home cooked gammon, fried eggs, salad and hexa cheese View attachment 141976

Drinks -
Ribena NAS , pepsi max

Snacks -
boiled egg

Syns -
3 x 400g wholemeal bread (7.5) SB cake (2) - total 9.5

Good evening :)

Sorry about the wee gain! Hope your feeling better soon. Looking at your food, I'd call it a Red Day then you can count your some of your bread as your 2nd hex b choice as you've no sweetcorn, spuds or beans to keep it extra easy. That'll mean less syns too :)
Hope that helps? Xx

Good evening :)

Sorry about the wee gain! Hope your feeling better soon. Looking at your food, I'd call it a Red Day then you can count your some of your bread as your 2nd hex b choice as you've no sweetcorn, spuds or beans to keep it extra easy. That'll mean less syns too :)
Hope that helps? Xx

Hi Cookie - im ok about it, not devastated like I used to be lol

Aww thanks hun you know what I never even gave it a thought about a Red Day my head is battered lol yayyyy means I can have some choccy later :D your a gem xx

I was drooling over your gammon, it looks so yummy and that's when I noticed it. Glad to be of help for you always help everyone. Did you do it in the slow cooker? Xx

I was drooling over your gammon, it looks so yummy and that's when I noticed it. Glad to be of help for you always help everyone. Did you do it in the slow cooker? Xx

Ahhh thanks lovely- Yes I cooked it all day in the slow cooker whilst I was at work, it just fell to pieces. Son has some in his sarnies for work and I have loads left for my lunch too :D

Back