Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Enjoy your soak. Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow x

Good evening :)

Sorry your feeling rough. Nice soak and a hot toddy would be good or failing that some capsules to ease sleeping tonight. I need a couple of capsules myself got an itchy throat. Xx

Good evening :)

Sorry your feeling rough. Nice soak and a hot toddy would be good or failing that some capsules to ease sleeping tonight. I need a couple of capsules myself got an itchy throat. Xx

Hi Cookie - Ive had the hot soak now im sweating buckets lol. Ive had some hot lemonade (diet) with honey (not synned as medicinal lol) oops so should sleep tonight x awww I hope your not getting a cold too they suck

I'm getting one I think, I'm fighting it though. Sweating is good though isn't it, for a cold/flu. Sweat it out and you should start to feel better in a couple of days. Or have I just made that up.? Xx

I'm getting one I think, I'm fighting it though. Sweating is good though isn't it, for a cold/flu. Sweat it out and you should start to feel better in a couple of days. Or have I just made that up.? Xx

Lol no you've not made it up. I always say sweat a cold out and get rid . x

Off to bed ladies early for me but feel bleughhhh - night night and sleep well all.

Friday tomorrow whoop whoop xx

Back