Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi Michelle. I think im a bit run down tbh. I've no energy can't be bothered to do anything. I've been working flat out and getting stressed, so a head cold on top is making me feel pants :( xx

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh poo that's no good, do you have any time book off work anytime soon?

Oh poo that's no good, do you have any time book off work anytime soon?

I have 3 days off from 2nd July then a week at the end of July. We have no staff at the moment so time off is a no no. For the next 2 Fridays im the only one in there are only 3 of us work a Friday - 1 is on leave and the other is working short days due to medical condition so I'm it!! what chance do I stand of having no stress lol

Yikes that's not good, we're busy at work at the mo but that's because we have a quarterly review which goes out ow and there is a lot of work doing for it, but it will calm down soon xx

Ive been doing 11 hour days some days im wrecked!! Boss is back Monday will have a chat with him to see if he can get phone cover for at least 1 of the 2 weeks.

I would, you can't keep doing 11 hour day's it's too much, do you feel like you have ​to work overtime? x

The extra hours im working isnt overtime hun I wish it was - it just builds my flexi hours up for time off (when i can get it) - overtime when its on is Saturdays but I never feel I have to work it, the extra money is nice but my health is more important. Im going to do some early finishes this week im fed up!. x

Good morning :)

Hope your starting to feel better after a good rest. Any plans for Father's Day? Xx

Morning Cookie - no plans day time. OH will pop over to see his Dad today then come back in time for us to get ready to go out tonight to the wedding party. Were all at work tomorrow so wont be a late one :D I'm not drinking either so just gotta watch my food lol x

Back