Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Grr! A swift frying pan to the head should do the trick! ;) I just have annoying housemates who can't shut a door without banging it, and because the airing cupboard is next to my room it wakes me up every week xx

Yeah OH is like that with doors and never fails to leave the en suite light on even when its not needed grrrr

Evening hun :), hope you managed to get some time to chill and had a nice tea :p wonder what u cooked ? xx

Evening hun :), hope you managed to get some time to chill and had a nice tea :p wonder what u cooked ? xx

Evening Kay - I watched a film this afternoon while it was peaceful lol. I made lasagne and garlic bread for tea oops!! It wasnt SW friendly, but it was lush lol x

Evening Kay - I watched a film this afternoon while it was peaceful lol. I made lasagne and garlic bread for tea oops!! It wasnt SW friendly, but it was lush lol x

Oh wow sounds yummy, I love lasagne. Did u get to pop out today to return your dress ? :) xx

Oh wow sounds yummy, I love lasagne. Did u get to pop out today to return your dress ? :) xx

I'll take it back tomorrow hun I dont have OH to drop off and pick up from work so i'll finish early and pop to the shop and maybe get a skirt I had my eye on instead :D x

I keep intending to see about an upgrade I just dont know what I want lol my camera works Kay its my pants phone lol

Im gonna log off for the night ladies - (a first for me this early lol) gonna have a bath, after i do lunches then bed

Night night and sleep well everyone xx

Morning Sheila , hope your well Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening ladies another manic day over thank goodness!! Hope your all well? Xx

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back