Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good evening, all in well in the Happy Holidays household, I seem to be finally getting to the end of my backlog at work, which is good, the boss is out all day tomorrow on appts & out Weds morning so that will give me time to really get on top of things.

Off to belly dancing classes in a mo with Lydia & maybe a cheeky glass of wine when I get back:D

Good evening, all in well in the Happy Holidays household, I seem to be finally getting to the end of my backlog at work, which is good, the boss is out all day tomorrow on appts & out Weds morning so that will give me time to really get on top of things.

Off to belly dancing classes in a mo with Lydia & maybe a cheeky glass of wine when I get back:D

Good news on the work front Michelle - I wish I was lol

Ooooo enjoy ya shimmy shimmy shaking hehe x

Good thanks Texty. Chris is away and I always like the first night when I can watch what I like on T.v and not keep checking on the football! I will miss him tomorrow though. Hope you are well

HEXA - milk
HEXB -
fruit n fibre

Brekkie -
The above with a banana chopped in

Dinner -
Jacket pot with tuna/mayo and salad

Tea -
Garlic chicken, SW chips, beetroot, cucumber, gherkins and mushroomsDSC_1789.jpg

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max, lemon and lime NAS water

Snacks -
Persimmon, grapes, pineapple and pomegranate seeds

Syns -
mayo (3) hot choccy (2) total so far 5

I thought whilst phone is working id load the pics of my RANK cinnamon potatoes, my fish patties and my naughty lasagne from last night

DSC_1774.JPG DSC_1786.jpg DSC_1784.jpg

Good thanks Texty. Chris is away and I always like the first night when I can watch what I like on T.v and not keep checking on the football! I will miss him tomorrow though. Hope you are well

Aside from the usual back pain im good thanks hun

Ahhh peace n quiet eh lol - my OH is away Friday and Saturday @ the races in Newmarket. Bliss lol x

Grrrrr!! My dad has been waiting over a year for an appointment with the NHS after being referred for something! :eek: it's shocking!!!
How's your day been hun? C

Back