HEXA - 200mls ss milk
HEXB -
Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie -
Fruit n Fibre with a banana

Lunch -
Ham salad with balsamic dressing

Tea - This
DSC_0137.JPG Lasagne and salad with gherkins (cheated and used Dolmio Sauces)

Drinks -
Tea, Diet Pepsi, Ribena Light

Snacks -
Grapes, Strawberries

Syns -
Sugar(1) Sauces for Lasagne (13) Cheese(2) Total 16

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

I think that is very admirable using a sauce instead of ordering a takeaway which is do easy to do after a day at work. Good luck tomorrow x

Thanks Adelle - its a doc ive never seen before with a name I cant even pronounce lol just hope he/she is good at their job.

Size 8 boot coming your way Emma??? lol

What have you done with your heel hun?

Ive got plantar fasicitius sp? Inflammed heel in short had a cortisone injection in it before crimbo n it didnt work :( cant hav anti-inflams coz ive got a stomach hernia and it cud lead to ulcers so basically im falling apart and need putting in s bag n shaking lol oh n ive now got a chest infection woe is me!

Its mega painful hun ive had it plus a crushed nerve all due to overdoing Zumba 3 times a week. I had to pack in the Zumba and go for physio I could barely walk. Its fine now no pain at all. I hope you get it sorted hun x

Its mega painful hun ive had it plus a crushed nerve all due to overdoing Zumba 3 times a week. I had to pack in the Zumba and go for physio I could barely walk. Its fine now no pain at all. I hope you get it sorted hun x

He wont send me physio sed theres no point! Ive had to stop my exercise coz it just kills after i really miss going to the gym and doing classes n stuff :(

Physio did me the world of good on mine hun - do you not have a system like we do, you dont have to be referred by your GP you just ring up and make an appt at the local walk in centre - I think everywhere should have them its great

Hey hope your ok hun xx

Back