Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Thanks Jess - ill get there I hope lol. No fun being in constant pain.

Kelly - ive got my dresses to take back on Saturday morning, then I had no plans for the rest of the day, but ........... now I have Daughter and Son in Law coming straight from work so ive said ill cook a meal lol silly me. Ive no idea what to make - there will be 5 of us and so many things each of us dont like argghhh

SIL doesnt eat- fish, mushrooms or cheese unless melted.
Daughter doesnt eat peas
Son doesnt eat anything spicy
OH doesnt like things like corned beef, home made soups, or broths

Arghhh nightmare

Thanks Jess - ill get there I hope lol. No fun being in constant pain.

Kelly - ive got my dresses to take back on Saturday morning, then I had no plans for the rest of the day, but ........... now I have Daughter and Son in Law coming straight from work so ive said ill cook a meal lol silly me. Ive no idea what to make - there will be 5 of us and so many things each of us dont like argghhh

SIL doesnt eat- fish, mushrooms or cheese unless melted.
Daughter doesnt eat peas
Son doesnt eat anything spicy
OH doesnt like things like corned beef, home made soups, or broths

Arghhh nightmare

Omg you hava a job on your hands lol..!! What about spag bol..?? Can pretty much make in one pot..?? Or cottage pie?? Xx

Son and SIL wont eat spag bol cos its got onions and mushrooms in lol

Mmm I could do Cumberland Sausage and mustard mash theres an idea :D

Lol son wont like mustard mash - ill have to do his seperate. Ill look through my books tomorrow and use the sausage and mash if I cant find anything suitable x

Yesterdays food looked fab hun! Xx

Good mornin chick... Hiws you today..?? TGI friday..... Woop woop...!! Although dunno what im woopin bout as im workin tonight n tomoz lol..!! Good luck for the docs today hun.... Hope all goes well...??? Xxx

Evening all are we healthy and happy?? Doc has given me more drugs and a gel to rub into the muscle. She doesnt think there is anything untoward, but can definitely see curvature of the spine. If no better in 10 days I have to go back and she is going to arrange x rays, although if it is the muscle this will not show on x rays. Watch this space

HEXA - 70g phili light
HEXB -
Ryvita Crackerbread (x 6)

Brekkie -
70g phili light , Ryvita Crackerbread (x 6)

Lunch -
Jacket Pot with tuna mayo and salad

Tea - This DSC_0136.JPGDSC_0137.JPGDSC_0138.JPG Butterbean and smoked bacon soup, folloed by Strawbs, Grapes, Banana and a meringue nest

Drinks -
Tea, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi max

Snacks -
Fruit Egg, Ham toms

Syns -
Sugar (1) Mayo (2) Meringue nest (3) Doritos (7.5)Total 13.5

Last edited:
Back