Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Ooh yes I'm sorry forgot you were going for tests, fingers crossed they come back quickly and with the news your expecting. I think your self diagnosis is probably right though. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Ooh yes I'm sorry forgot you were going for tests, fingers crossed they come back quickly and with the news your expecting. I think your self diagnosis is probably right though. Xx

No need to apologise chick. I think I might ring Friday to see if theyre back hehe. I dont want to increase my Prozac until I find out thats whats wrong with me. x

Lol I wouldnt be surprised, hes actually good like that and probably will do his washing. Ive done a butternut squash and red pepper one and a butternut squah and carrot, both were nice.

Ive bought the stuff today to make a Thai green curry at some point x

Oh you've definitely brought him up well if he can operate a washing machine. My hubby would even know how to turn it on and dread to think what he'd wash together!
I have the recipe for butternut squash and red pepper, to make this week.
Curry sounds good. It still amazes me how many great SW recipes there are.
Andrea being bored is not surprising. It's hard to settle to anything at this stage, you just want things to get going. Hope the health visitor didnt upset her, some of them can be a bit scary. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Sheila, hope your blood test results come back with what you are expecting. It's always horrible waiting for the results isn't it?

As for 2lb gain it's not as bad as your naughty scales were saying and I'm sure it will come off quickly with all that lovely soup you are eating.

Yay to your son doing his own washing! I'd better get training my lad lol! Bet you will be relieved to see him back home on Thursday hun xx

Oh you've definitely brought him up well if he can operate a washing machine. My hubby would even know how to turn it on and dread to think what he'd wash together! I have the recipe for butternut squash and red pepper, to make this week. Curry sounds good. It still amazes me how many great SW recipes there are. Andrea being bored is not surprising. It's hard to settle to anything at this stage, you just want things to get going. Hope the health visitor didnt upset her, some of them can be a bit scary. X Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I did my best bringing them up lol I've not done bad he can do more than his dad haha. I'm doing kofte curry tonight yum yum. Andrea has (on my advice) had a massive cooking frenzy today lol she is going to freeze it all. The health visitor had to ask obvious questions like has your hubby ever been violent does he have a temper do u have a temper etc. she said it was a bit invasive but had nothing to hide so wasn't worried x

Hi Sheila, hope your blood test results come back with what you are expecting. It's always horrible waiting for the results isn't it? As for 2lb gain it's not as bad as your naughty scales were saying and I'm sure it will come off quickly with all that lovely soup you are eating. Yay to your son doing his own washing! I'd better get training my lad lol! Bet you will be relieved to see him back home on Thursday hun xx

Thanks hun I'm sure they will be fine ? I'm just getting old lol. I'm lookiing forward to my tea it smells delish. Lol you best get training it's took me years. I'm not worried about wi there's no more I can do now so just gotta get back on it for next week. Maybe having a new baby will keep me from eating lol x

I did my best bringing them up lol I've not done bad he can do more than his dad haha. I'm doing kofte curry tonight yum yum. Andrea has (on my advice) had a massive cooking frenzy today lol she is going to freeze it all. The health visitor had to ask obvious questions like has your hubby ever been violent does he have a temper do u have a temper etc. she said it was a bit invasive but had nothing to hide so wasn't worried x

Mmm kofte curry sounds good, have you made it before? Did you take a photo or were you too starving to remember lol?
Good idea for Andrea to cook up some meals now, so they have some easy dinners.... it's so easy to just not get around to it when you have a new baby in the house and end up starving at meal time and nothing to hand.
I don't know if my daughter was asked those sort of questions but by the time she saw the health visitor (after having the baby) she was living here and said she was a single Mum :-(
The countdown continues and we'll all be cheering when you can finally say she's had the baby and all is well :)

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
35g fruit n fibre

Brekkie -
The above

Dinner -
Home made soup and a banana

Tea -
SW kofte meatballs and boiled rice
152186d1409678543t-whats-tea-tonight-image-2346197340.jpg

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
SB cake, grapes, strawberries and mullerlight yogurt

Syns -
Sugar (2) SB cake (2) Naan bread(11.5) hot choc(2) poppadoms (4) Total 21.5 over today but tea was yum oops

Mmm kofte curry sounds good, have you made it before? Did you take a photo or were you too starving to remember lol?
Good idea for Andrea to cook up some meals now, so they have some easy dinners.... it's so easy to just not get around to it when you have a new baby in the house and end up starving at meal time and nothing to hand.
I don't know if my daughter was asked those sort of questions but by the time she saw the health visitor (after having the baby) she was living here and said she was a single Mum :-(
The countdown continues and we'll all be cheering when you can finally say she's had the baby and all is well :)

I sure did take a pic hun :) Ive made them loads of times its one of hubbys fave SW meals. Yeah I told her if she could be bothered to make stuff now cos I remember how I wish I had done it when id had my 2.

Yeah the health visitors in days of old didnt ask that either, but if theres nothing to hide then all should be ok.
8 days to go and counting whoop whoop x

Whoop 8 little days for junior, I can't wait!
I never knew health visitors asked questions like that, it makes sense really now I think about it. Ooh they've some lovely baby clothes in Zara I saw today Rowan didn't seem overly impressed though haha xx

I sure did take a pic hun :) Ive made them loads of times its one of hubbys fave SW meals. Yeah I told her if she could be bothered to make stuff now cos I remember how I wish I had done it when id had my 2.

Yeah the health visitors in days of old didnt ask that either, but if theres nothing to hide then all should be ok.
8 days to go and counting whoop whoop x

Yep, I've seen it now, I could almost smell it. Yum! If Chocky doesn't mind, I hope you do put it on that recipe thread, I'll definitely give it a go. Other half is always happy to eat any kind of curry.

Was looking at one of my daughter's friends FB page today and she's done something that we thought was lovely. Each month, on the 1st, she put her baby in just a nappy on the same chair, propped up, with a little card sign next to him saying 1mth, 2mths, 3mths etc. He is now seven mths and its such an easy way to see how they change. Wish we'd done it but we're going to do it from now on. :)

Whoop 8 little days for junior, I can't wait!
I never knew health visitors asked questions like that, it makes sense really now I think about it. Ooh they've some lovely baby clothes in Zara I saw today Rowan didn't seem overly impressed though haha xx

Its the first thing I look at now when I go into shops lol. Not looked in Zara as I always thought it was just a womans shop! shows how much I know lol. She bought him his Xmas onesie the other week :eek: lol

I think in this day and age they have to ask ,due to things that we have all seen in the news regarding stuff that happens to little ones in the hands of their loved ones/families.

Yep, I've seen it now, I could almost smell it. Yum! If Chocky doesn't mind, I hope you do put it on that recipe thread, I'll definitely give it a go. Other half is always happy to eat any kind of curry.

Was looking at one of my daughter's friends FB page today and she's done something that we thought was lovely. Each month, on the 1st, she put her baby in just a nappy on the same chair, propped up, with a little card sign next to him saying 1mth, 2mths, 3mths etc. He is now seven mths and its such an easy way to see how they change. Wish we'd done it but we're going to do it from now on. :)

I can post it here for you chick no problem or message it to you then its easy to find?

Ahhh thats a class idea re the pics xx

Back