Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Oh pffft, to the gain but I know you won't let it put you off! ;)

Thanks lovelies - I need at least 2 off next week to get me back into target Im doing a first week this week as if I was a new member, we had a new members talk this week to get everyone back in the zone now the kids are back to school - I will update my food here but also keep a written food diary as a back up to keep me on track.

Ive just made a massive pan of pease pudding soup never had it before but its free, will fill me up and keep me on track for a few days. x

Thanks lovelies - I need at least 2 off next week to get me back into target Im doing a first week this week as if I was a new member, we had a new members talk this week to get everyone back in the zone now the kids are back to school - I will update my food here but also keep a written food diary as a back up to keep me on track.

Ive just made a massive pan of pease pudding soup never had it before but its free, will fill me up and keep me on track for a few days. x
Good for you hun!

Is pease pud free then? I thought it had syns for some reason x

I think I'm going to have to come up your way and stock up on please pudding, the stuff in the tins we get round here is nothing like the real stuff! :)

I think I'm going to have to come up your way and stock up on please pudding, the stuff in the tins we get round here is nothing like the real stuff! :)

I agree hun :D. Metrocentre is calling the terrible trio lol.

Yeah the stuff in the tubs is so much better xx

Hahaha! Will have to sort something out hun... Although it won't be that soon as you've got a busy time ahead of you... A week tomorrow eeek :eek::):):):)

It will probably be after Xmas now hun cos of time and money. Yeah your right im gonna be a busy busy Nanna haha eekkkk its scary. Shes bought pineapple and raspberry tea today to try and set her off lol x

It will probably be after Xmas now hun cos of time and money. Yeah your right im gonna be a busy busy Nanna haha eekkkk its scary. Shes bought pineapple and raspberry tea today to try and set her off lol x

Next year sounds good to me :) I probably won't be at target hehe!
Oooo I hope the pineapple and raspberry tea work :):):):)

Back