Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Squeeeeeeeeeeeal, I'm really excited for her, you, him lol. I love baby news. Really hope it's as quick and pain free as possible x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ive just spoken to Andrea, shes called the hospital for advice. The pains are every 6-10 mins then drop to 20 mins. Shes had her bath and paracetamol. When the pains are 3-4 mins apart or her waters break or the pain becomes unbearable she has to call them again eekkkkkkk im on tenterhooks

How weird is that? I've just used those very words on my diary :eek: Great minds think alike eh?

Oh I do hope the pains continue regularly now and she isn't kept waiting about!

We'll all be on minimins all evening now lol, waiting for news :D xx

Squeeeeeeeeeeeal, I'm really excited for her, you, him lol. I love baby news. Really hope it's as quick and pain free as possible x

Lol I heard you from here :p I just want it as easy as poss for her and have him arrive safely I wish I could take the pain for her :-(

How weird is that? I've just used those very words on my diary :eek: Great minds think alike eh?

Oh I do hope the pains continue regularly now and she isn't kept waiting about!

We'll all be on minimins all evening now lol, waiting for news :D xx

Lol your all gonna be shattered tomorrow then love x

I was exactly the same but Lucy coped well, hope Andrea has a lovely supportive midwife. Do you know if you'll be going yet or is she waiting to see how she copes?

She is going to text as she leaves for the hospital and let me know if they are keeping her in. She only wants me in the room if she asks for me :-( so I dont know at what point ill be at the hospital cos I dont want to leave it too late to get there :-(

She is going to text as she leaves for the hospital and let me know if they are keeping her in. She only wants me in the room if she asks for me :-( so I dont know at what point ill be at the hospital cos I dont want to leave it too late to get there :-(

Yes that was the arrangement we had, she wanted me there but he wouldn't agree :( but said if it got complicated (or he got bored!) I could go. Trouble is it was an hour from here to the hospital.
It's hard on you waiting and not knowing what's happening :(

Yes that was the arrangement we had, she wanted me there but he wouldn't agree :( but said if it got complicated (or he got bored!) I could go. Trouble is it was an hour from here to the hospital.
It's hard on you waiting and not knowing what's happening :(

Shes on her way to hospital they are every 3 mins arghhhhhhh

Back