Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Congrats Sheila to you and your family ! :D Wow such fantastic news ! Hope mother and baby are both doing well :):). Can't wait to see pics ! :p

Kay xx

untitled.png

Aww yey what wonderful news Sheila!! Your a nanny!

Hope they're doing ok. Can't wait to hear about your first cuddles & pictures!

Congratulations to all xx

Hi ladies here he is Jackson Thomas king 6lbs born at 9.43

Attachments

• image-1928675597.jpg
    image-1928675597.jpg
    466.2 KB · Views: 141
  • image-2027048545.jpg
    image-2027048545.jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 144
  • image-3299905823.jpg
    image-3299905823.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 138
  • image-3369077313.jpg
    image-3369077313.jpg
    431.5 KB · Views: 136
Thank you so much ladies for all your messages and good wishes. He is gorgeous and I am so proud of Andrea she did fantastic bless her. It was so quick the nurses couldn't believe it. Both are doing well I didn't want to leave them haha. I think I best get some sleep lol . Night night lovely ladies xx

Thank you so much ladies for all your messages and good wishes. He is gorgeous and I am so proud of Andrea she did fantastic bless her. It was so quick the nurses couldn't believe it. Both are doing well I didn't want to leave them haha. I think I best get some sleep lol . Night night lovely ladies xx

Night night nanna,
Love the piccys he is gorgeous xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just been having another look at the pics. You look so happy in that first one, unsurprisingly. I hope Mummy and baby Jackson both had a good night. Hopefully as he was a good weight and 'easy' birth, they'll soon be home in the comfort of their own home, much nicer than a noisy hospital ward.
Hope You slept well too Sheila xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning ladies I got to bed after 3 lol I'm wide awake. He's tiny at 6lbs but such a gorgeous bundle. Andrea said he was an angel during the night and she's just about to feed him againThey should be able to go home this afternoon x

Back