Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Awwwww what a sweetie, I love the pics, thanks so much for sharing, he does look so tiny. Andrea will be so pleased to be going home & being a family it's such a wonderful time xx

Mine were never that small it was lush holding him and listening to his little snuffles he is gorgeous. Andrea didn't sleep much but says she doesn't care lol he was an angel during the night. Hopefully they will be allowed him later today they have to make sure he is feeding ok x

Mine were never that small it was lush holding him and listening to his little snuffles he is gorgeous. Andrea didn't sleep much but says she doesn't care lol he was an angel during the night. Hopefully they will be allowed him later today they have to make sure he is feeding ok x

Oh I bet it was so nice holding him it is such a wonderful time having a new baby I can't wait until it's my turn to be a nanna. Erm mine weren't so tiny either, Nathan 7.8 and 3wks early & Lydia 9.7:eek: I did want 3 children originally but can you imagine, yikes.

Awwww Andrea will be so 'high' at the mo, I hope they do let her home today then she can settle down into her own routine instead of doing what the hospital want you to be xx

Andrea has text to say the doc has been around to see them and they have to wait for a senior paediatrician to come see him as his muscle tone is weak :-(

So just have to wait and see whats happening as to whether they are allowed home today x

Morning Nanna! Those pictures are fantastic and you look so so happy, it's lovely to see :) He is a beautiful little thing.

Keeping my fingers crossed that the docs allow them to go home this afternoon xx

Ah thanks Sam - I'm on cloud 9 :D he is tiny.

She has just text to say hes failed his hearing test too ( which is not unusual for 1st time in newborns) so theyre going to repeat it today/tomrrow or send an outpatient appt :-( Ive told her not to stress as he will pick up on it and not feed x

Oh a cousin of mine that Cloud9 lol.
Hope they're allowed home later, it's very common for them to fail first two or even three hearing tests.
The muscle tone is not unusual too, especially in a baby born quickly. I'm sure she's impatient to leave but better to get him checked over. Will you be going over to see them again today. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh a cousin of mine that Cloud9 lol.
Hope they're allowed home later, it's very common for them to fail first two or even three hearing tests.
The muscle tone is not unusual too, especially in a baby born quickly. I'm sure she's impatient to leave but better to get him checked over. Will you be going over to see them again today. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yeah as mothers we know that but trying to tell a new mother is like (nurses know best) lol. Ive told her not to stress as he will pick up on it and not feed!

Yes were going to see her for visiting at 2 hun - we had some sad news this morning too, son in laws grandad passed away this morning, so happiness and a damper all in one go!

I hope they allow her home, they have to see that hes feeding properly and that Andrea is passing water ok. Its all go lol x

Aww he's so cute and diddy :)
Tell her not to worry- my Oliver failed his hearing test twice and he's perfectly fine :)
Congrats again, enjoy those cuddles and being a grandma :) xx

Aww he's so cute and diddy :)
Tell her not to worry- my Oliver failed his hearing test twice and he's perfectly fine :)
Congrats again, enjoy those cuddles and being a grandma :) xx

Ah thanks Kirsty hun - Ive told her he will be fine, I suppose its just natural for her to worry. He's a little corker I just wanna squish him lol. xx

Ah thanks Kirsty hun - Ive told her he will be fine, I suppose its just natural for her to worry. He's a little corker I just wanna squish him lol. xx
My mum and MIL were the same- and now my MIL demanded she gets him for one day a week so he has Saturdays there and she loves it, in fact she's always reluctant to hand him back lol xx

My mum and MIL were the same- and now my MIL demanded she gets him for one day a week so he has Saturdays there and she loves it, in fact she's always reluctant to hand him back lol xx

Haha yes that will be me, im already booked for babysitting duties next month and for Son in Laws 40th so they can have a weekend away x

Back