Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Oh my goodness, just caught up and gutted that your Andrea & sister are both poorly, but hoping for some good news for them both very soon. Hugs to you it must be quite difficult at the moment and fingers crossed little Jackson's jaundice will clear up soon and everyone can be home again.

I hope hubby is looking after you whilst your looking after everyone else?
Thinking of you Sheila xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Afternoon hun, sending you positive vibes for today. I really hope things start improving for you all, please take care of yourself too. Well done for sticking to plan :) xx

Afternoon ladies. I'm at the hospital with Andrea whilst her hubby is at his grandads funeral. Andreas feeling more human today bless her . They have taken more blood to re check her iron levels as they have dropped even lower than they were on sat. She is on blood clotting injections and has her sexy stockings. Her temp and pulse have come down and are stable. Hopefully she may be allowed home tomorrow x

Afternoon ladies. I'm at the hospital with Andrea whilst her hubby is at his grandads funeral. Andreas feeling more human today bless her . They have taken more blood to re check her iron levels as they have dropped even lower than they were on sat. She is on blood clotting injections and has her sexy stockings. Her temp and pulse have come down and are stable. Hopefully she may be allowed home tomorrow x
Hope the thought of Andrea going home has lifted everyones's spirits there - hope Jackson's improving. Thinking of u all xx

Need a supercharged LIKE button!!! Hooray :):):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi ladies - im home and knackered. All ive had all day is fruit and an Alpen Light so I have a really bad migraine :-(

They are treating Andrea for Septcaemia as worse case scenario, as she ticks all the boxes. Her iron level is slowly coming back up, but her CBR levels (immunity/resistance) are what they are concerned about. Her immune system has always been rubbish so its finding it hard to fight the bacteria.

Her temp and pulse were back up tonight - hopefully tomorrow will bring better news. x

Poor you with the migraine, will eating and having plenty to drink help shift it, or like me, is the only thing that will see it gone is to go sleep?

Re her immune system, hopefully getting back home will help, hospitals are full of bugs and she sure doesn't need anything else on top of what is already wrong, poor girl. Temp and pulse up this evening could be after a long day, guess she still hasn't slept much? Was she able to hold and cuddle Jackson today? x

Poor you with the migraine, will eating and having plenty to drink help shift it, or like me, is the only thing that will see it gone is to go sleep?

Re her immune system, hopefully getting back home will help, hospitals are full of bugs and she sure doesn't need anything else on top of what is already wrong, poor girl. Temp and pulse up this evening could be after a long day, guess she still hasn't slept much? Was she able to hold and cuddle Jackson today? x

Im hoping it will pass - im going to have a long hot bath.

Andrea had a really nasty bug a few years ago and it knocked her immune system for 6, since then she picks up everything going.
Shes not slept much at all, its too noisy in hospital. She did get to cuddle him for a little while :) x

I can never sleep in hospital, too hot, too noisy, too unfamiliar.... just hate it. Sooner she's home the better for all. You'll need to watch you don't get ill too, with wearing yourself out plus not getting much to eat. Nag nag.... cos you're too busy looking after everyone else xx

Oh my goodness, just caught up and gutted that your Andrea & sister are both poorly, but hoping for some good news for them both very soon. Hugs to you it must be quite difficult at the moment and fingers crossed little Jackson's jaundice will clear up soon and everyone can be home again.

I hope hubby is looking after you whilst your looking after everyone else?
Thinking of you Sheila xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thanks Cookie hun - With a bit of luckshe will be home soon and making progress :)

I hope your having a fantastic time chick x

Evening Sheila, oh I do hope Andrea is a lot better tomorrow hun. Also yourself, boo to the migrane, get some rest and have an early night tonight, hope you feel better soon too, you must be shattered, big hugs :hug99:.

Kay xx

Back