Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Yay for a rest day for you. It's hard to switch off and relax but try not to spend your day catching up on housework or anything like that!! Relaxation is the aim. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good morning lovely... Hope you get plenty of rest today. Jump back into bed after you've taken hubby to work.. Or even better tell him to walk so you can stay there haha!! After he's brought you up a cuppa that is :D

Morning enjoy your day doing nothing

I agree with Emsie. Put your feet up tomorrow and try to get those stress levels down. You've had a worrying time of late hun and not much time to yourself bless you.

I'm glad Andrea has had a better day. Hopefully your mind is a bit easier now and you will have a good night's sleep xx

Hi Sam - I slept well last night thanks hubby had to wake me 3 times this morning to get up and take him into work lol I yawned the whole journey.

I think they are going to try the shops today, Ive told her not to overdo things after her dizzy spell on Weds whilst out. Her temp went back up on weds night too!! She just needs to do a little at a time, I think she forgets just how poorly she was. x

Yay for a rest day for you. It's hard to switch off and relax but try not to spend your day catching up on housework or anything like that!! Relaxation is the aim. Xx

I intend doing very little today hun, theres probably some cheese on the TV I can watch lol xx

Good morning lovely... Hope you get plenty of rest today. Jump back into bed after you've taken hubby to work.. Or even better tell him to walk so you can stay there haha!! After he's brought you up a cuppa that is :D

Lol he would still be walking now! Im gonna watch Jezza Kyle then have a nice long bubble bath I think xx

Morning Jen - thanks hun I think I definitely will, I may even have a granny nap later lol x

Yay for Granny naps, I may well join you in one this afternoon. Yawn :)
Have a gloriously lazy day ;) xx

Yay! You'll have loads of time to spend on minis with us today then ;):D

Glad you managed a good night, it makes all the difference to how we feel and cope with things the next day.

Let's hope your girl listens to your advice and takes things easy while out and about! I guess she's just wanting to get back to normality but she needs to listen to her mum. Mums know best :)

Enjoy your soak hun xx

Hope you're having a lovely relaxing day :)
And enjoying being a grandma :) xx

Yay! You'll have loads of time to spend on minis with us today then ;):D

Glad you managed a good night, it makes all the difference to how we feel and cope with things the next day.

Let's hope your girl listens to your advice and takes things easy while out and about! I guess she's just wanting to get back to normality but she needs to listen to her mum. Mums know best :)

Enjoy your soak hun xx

Ive had a really mega lazy day hun I went to my friends for a cuppa, came back and had cheese on toast for my dinner, got the wheelie bin in. Then I had my bath and a snooze. Apart from that Ive done not a jot lol. Andrea did go out and said she was ok but really really tired she only went to 2 shops.

She went home and snoozed while Jackson slept too. She has eaten today too which im happy with xx

Back