Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Ive had a really mega lazy day hun I went to my friends for a cuppa, came back and had cheese on toast for my dinner, got the wheelie bin in. Then I had my bath and a snooze. Apart from that Ive done not a jot lol. Andrea did go out and said she was ok but really really tired she only went to 2 shops.

She went home and snoozed while Jackson slept too. She has eaten today too which im happy with xx

Evening lovely.. Whoop whoop to the mega lazy day. Andrea definitely sounds on the mend hun which is fab :)

Fingers crossed she is chick. The midwives checked her today and her temp and pulse are stable, her stitches are healing well. Shes just mega tired bless her. It will take weeks for her to get her energy back xx

Glad u had a well earned chill day and good to hear Andrea's on the mend - sounds like she's raring to go but like u keep saying she needs to slow things down a bit - she's lucky to have such a caring Mum. Hope u both have a good weekend xx

Glad u had a well earned chill day and good to hear Andrea's on the mend - sounds like she's raring to go but like u keep saying she needs to slow things down a bit - she's lucky to have such a caring Mum. Hope u both have a good weekend xx

Ah thanks hun I just wanna make sure she is well again snd not overdoing things. I think they are coming here today for a visit then going to see his great nanna and grandad and great aunties as they've not seen him yet x

Great that she's healing well physically. Getting in to a good routine so she's not wasting energy will help a bit, plus healthy eating. It's all to easy to go for snack food that might be quick but not very nourishing. Hopefully the fact that she's breast feeding will encourage her to eat well, for both their sakes.

Hope you're feeling good after your rest day yesterday. Presume you're going for cuddles today?
Sorry I didn't reply to your pm last night, was feeling ***** but will do shortly. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

She rang me this morning to say she is really tired even tho little one is sleeping better. I think she just needs to take it slowly after what she has been thru. She is eating a lot better now and regularly so that will make a difference.

I've had a lovely lie in and I've no plans other than see my little family today :)

No worries re pm hun I hope your feeling better today xx

Eating properly will def help. It's always exhausting and for her, with low iron and the infection she had, she's had more to cope with but it's early days, she'll get there. At least going to visit others, they can leave when they need to and will get waited on I hope x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning Sheila, you must be so relieved that Andrea is starting to eat more now. That has to help with her energy levels. It will take time but she is getting there. Bet you are looking forward to your visit today. Other than that, can you have a lazy one gain? xx

It's a massive relief hun it was scary for a while. I am looking forward to kisses and cuddles today yayyy . I've just made myself a salad and apart from that I've tea to make and that's it :) x

Eating properly will def help. It's always exhausting and for her, with low iron and the infection she had, she's had more to cope with but it's early days, she'll get there. At least going to visit others, they can leave when they need to and will get waited on I hope x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've told her it could take weeks hun but she has 11 months off work to build her strength up. She won't want to go back I know it lol x

I've told her it could take weeks hun but she has 11 months off work to build her strength up. She won't want to go back I know it lol x

That's a long way off but agree, after being off for that long with him, she will struggle to get back into working. Still, no point worrying over that as yet. Its just so lovely to hear that Andrea is starting to feel a little better, even though it will take time for her to build up again. Those first few weeks are hard, they want to do it all right and be seen to be coping but with broken nights and especially the breast feeding, it is very draining.

My daughter has mentioned returning to work a few times but is still on maternity pay atm (not sure when hers ends) but was 'let go' from her job for becoming pregnant. At the time she was too ill with morning (all day) sickness to fight it but did get in touch with an agency that could help her as you can't be sacked for being pregnant! (the agency would have helped her prepare for some knd of tribunal thing) but in the end, with all that happened to her, she didn't follow it up, so her horrible boss got away with it. She has had emails about other job offers, so I'm hoping she'll get back into the same kind of job in time.

Us Mums just do the watching, waiting and helping out where we can.... which is pretty tiring too!! :)

That's a long way off but agree, after being off for that long with him, she will struggle to get back into working. Still, no point worrying over that as yet. Its just so lovely to hear that Andrea is starting to feel a little better, even though it will take time for her to build up again. Those first few weeks are hard, they want to do it all right and be seen to be coping but with broken nights and especially the breast feeding, it is very draining.

My daughter has mentioned returning to work a few times but is still on maternity pay atm (not sure when hers ends) but was 'let go' from her job for becoming pregnant. At the time she was too ill with morning (all day) sickness to fight it but did get in touch with an agency that could help her as you can't be sacked for being pregnant! (the agency would have helped her prepare for some knd of tribunal thing) but in the end, with all that happened to her, she didn't follow it up, so her horrible boss got away with it. She has had emails about other job offers, so I'm hoping she'll get back into the same kind of job in time.

Us Mums just do the watching, waiting and helping out where we can.... which is pretty tiring too!! :)

It is a long way off ive told her to enjoy every minute of her time with Jackson as he will grow so quickly! He had an unsettled night last night so they are tired today.

Its shocking that people can get away with that hun - she's better off looking elsewhere anyway by the sounds of things. He cant have been a very good boss undervaluing his staff in the first place!

Andrea has just left she looked much much better today thank goodness. Ive been given my first all night babysitting duty next Saturday whoop lol, she said mam you know you will have to put him in your room in his basket, and he will wake you and dad when he's hungry lol I said well where did you think I was going to put him? Im also used to not sleeping all the way through so we will be fine :)

It is a long way off ive told her to enjoy every minute of her time with Jackson as he will grow so quickly! He had an unsettled night last night so they are tired today.

Its shocking that people can get away with that hun - she's better off looking elsewhere anyway by the sounds of things. He cant have been a very good boss undervaluing his staff in the first place!

Andrea has just left she looked much much better today thank goodness. Ive been given my first all night babysitting duty next Saturday whoop lol, she said mam you know you will have to put him in your room in his basket, and he will wake you and dad when he's hungry lol I said well where did you think I was going to put him? Im also used to not sleeping all the way through so we will be fine :)

Each day will get just that little bit easier. Going out is quite a major planning event in the early days, I remember that myself, by the time you were ready to go you were already worn out! More recently, the first time Lucy came out with us, I guess between one and two weeks after the baby arrived, we drove to a shopping centre. Got the buggy out of the car and her Dad put it up and she burst into tears because he'd forgotten the cover part. Totally irrational and she laughed at it later but it just seemed such a big thing to her at the time. We only went to two shops and to have a drink and she was as white as a sheet and exhausted. I think we all tend to think we can just get on as we did before but its a huge change to our bodies and takes a lot of recovery time really.

With the job, she'd been there for only three months but had a lovely boss.... then unfortunately he sold the company for personal reasons. The new boss promised to keep all the staff and not make changes, etc etc but after a month, they all started to realise it was lies and within two months several had either been let go for various reasons or had left themselves. She had to take a couple of weeks off as she was so sick (docs orders) and she spoke to him on the phone. He demanded that she go in as they were busy, she said she was literally throwing up every hour or so and he said you can manage, you can have the desk near the toilet! Poor girl was so upset, she had really enjoyed it before that and was almost trained to go out on her own to do interviews. He made it plain that if she wasn't back the following day she wasn't welcome. As it was, she took a turn for the worse and was in and out of hospital for a few days, so the time passed. When she rang in to explain he refused to speak to her personally and just told the receptionist to tell her not to bother coming back. By that time she didn't want to work there as it would have been a horrible atmosphere. He obviously just wanted to get his own staff in. It took months for him to send the paperwork and in fact, in the end, the tax office had to write to him to insist on him producing the P50 or whatever it was.

Ooh lucky you on the all nighter. Haha at the where he was going to sleep part.... bet you don't sleep much, you'll have one eye open and one ear pricked and the second he makes a noise you'll be out of bed to make the most of it :D

What a kn*bhead her old boss was!!! She better off out of there. Something better will come along at the right time.

Lol I think she forgets ive had 2 of my own! I know it was a long time ago but ive not forgotten what to do lol.

Im on taxi duty in 5mins dropping son off at his mates ive got x factor set to record :) x

What a kn*bhead her old boss was!!! She better off out of there. Something better will come along at the right time.

Lol I think she forgets ive had 2 of my own! I know it was a long time ago but ive not forgotten what to do lol.

Im on taxi duty in 5mins dropping son off at his mates ive got x factor set to record :) x

I forgot to say that she's heard since that three more of the eight originals have since left and he's been in trouble with some other authorities over 'irregularities' in the paperwork. Glad she's not there now!

Haha, yes, I get things said like that and just grin and say, I really don't know how I held down my job for all those years and how you two survived to adulthood :rolleyes:

We're just watching x factor recorded from yesterday.... and all yelling at the tv! lol Enjoy when you watch. :)

Back