Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

they are! our's are trying to grow webbed feet with all this stupid rain everywhere is swampy. They are pretty good pets. And you get eggs :)

Lol, we thought about getting chucks, but cos oh away so much I dont know if I could deal with them inky own! The do like leftovers though!

Hi Texty,

Finally subscribing to your diary. Just read a few pages back as it would take me all day to read it all!! Lol. Your hunters chicken looks so yummy. Is it the Extra Easy plan you follow? I'm trying an EE week this week. :eek:

Hi Tooty - Yes love its the EE plan - ive never tried red and green, I started on EE last May and find it suits me to a tee. The Hunters Chicken was lush lol and even OH and Son eat it

Cat me too lol - especially home made ones lol

Fran thats one of the reasons I went to bed lol I was craving rubbish so had my curly wurly and crashed to stop me eating more

Well - not even had a structured day with food today, I love having the day off but I go to pot with my food :-(

Brekkie - Cuppa Tea, 1 slice toast with a banana on

Lunch -ish - Gammon, Packet of Doritos 30g packet and Strawberries

Tea - McDonalds cheeseburger and reg fries

Syns - Cheeseburger n Fries (23.5) Doritos (7.5) Sugar (1) Milk enough for 1 cuppa so counting (0.5) Flora for toast (1) Total (33.5)

Ooh cheeseburger! One must allow oneself these things once in a while x

Thanks girls - I just felt so guilty after id eaten it ive not had a mcdonalds since I started SW last May lol. It was more for convenience after helping with furniture removals

Sometimes these things happen, but not the end of the world.. think how amazingly you've done since then.. a one off lovely lady xx

Thanks Lou xx back on it tomorrow. Im helping again moving house for my daughter, ive just taken 12 mini SW quiches out of the oven, Ive got all my fruit prepped, some cherry toms, ive bagged up my special K crisps (5syns) if i want them, that should be enough until I have my tea :D

There you go then! You are sorted!! Amazing what a little prep will do :) xx

You so will :) pro lady x

Back