Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

well the more you prove yourself with these challenges the more likely it is you'd be taken on for a promotion or pay rise.

Less of the frowny face for the syns hun, imagine what a take away pizza would be? You planned ahead and minimized the damage. Plus a lot of that was used in meals, if you'd calorie counted it it wouldn't be too bad at all :)

You always make me feel better Fran you pick out the positives I look at the negatives lol Thank you x

There is no scope for promotion at the minute as they are getting rid of staff through natural wastage, I dont think I could cope with the hassle it brings to be honest lol

HEXA- 250mls ss milk
HEXB-
Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie-
Fruit n Fibre

Lunch -
Gammon, Beetroot, tomato,cucumber, red onion, pease pudding, boiled egg, carrot

Tea -
Taco Shells x 3, with ex lean mince with taco spices , salad
Snacks -
Greek MullerLight Luscious Lemon

Syns -
Taco Shells x 3 (10.5) taco spices this is 5 syns per sachet so im saying (2.5) for half the packet, Yogurt (0.5) Sugar (1) Total (14.5)

Drinks -
Water, Pepsi Max, Tea

Lol Emsie I did on the Wed Weighers thread - I lost 0.5 better than a gain but genuinely thought it would be more as Ive had a good week. The only thing ive done different is have more bread this week for convenience whilst helping daughter .

My tea was lush mrstore lol not had tacos for ages yum yum

And Fran we all know "mother knows best" lol shes so right - Thank you

God not had a stalker for ages Emsie - I feel loved lol

Back