Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I think im addicted to it lol - and its so quick to make. Well worth 1 syn yummy

Just been looking at yours and commented :D

hello lovely lady! How you doing? hope you're having a nice weekend? I seem to have slept for a good couple of weeks and feel back to my normal self today. don't know where all that exhaustion had come from but hoping that's the last of it, should be around much more now xx

I like that it says "I'm always here!" above your picture Texty!! Won't be long until mine says the same haha!!

Lol I hadnt noticed Dougal ( just shows I dont have a social life haha)

Hi nettie hun im good ty good to see you back with us, will have to catch up.

I gave daughter one of my quiches yesterday cat lol she could only eat half, she said mam theyre nice but much better warm haha all the more for me yummy. Ive been to a carvery today for lunch with sis, I put my food on my plate and she said "youngun" ( im 3 yrs older) lol, I wouldnt bother with that its not enough to keep a sparrow alive. I said well its enough for me I cant eat the massive platefuls I used to

When we finished she said I shouldnt have eaten that ive got a bad stomach - I said well Im just comfortable ty :D

Yay for the NSV hun :)

Thanks Fran - I really was impressed with myself. She had a massive yorkie pudd, and a hugeeeeeeeee piece of crackling off the pork ( I love the stuff but resisted). Her plate was overflowing, I sat thinking that used to be me :(

Thanks Fran - I really was impressed with myself. She had a massive yorkie pudd, and a hugeeeeeeeee piece of crackling off the pork ( I love the stuff but resisted). Her plate was overflowing, I sat thinking that used to be me :(

It's amazing how we change being on sw but well done for resisting yp & crackling x

It is cat I still had a yp but they had made some small ones so I hunted one of those out lol. Im sure the scales will thank me on Wed lol

The worst is that I am still that person
I just can't say no...and I just eat too much! I think I am going to have to start a food diary 'cos I can see how fantastically you are doing....I have had a pig out day....Eggs Bacon tomato and onion for Brekkie....Nandos for lunch skin free chicken and spicy rice (and 375ml red wine)....just got home and had a kit kat....and my husband is making roast beef and all the trimmings for supper....and I will eat it!!!!

Back