Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Thanks chick im so happy, I wanted 2 off so bad this week. Filling my diary in on here has helped me so much I should have done it a long time ago. x

Well done Texty!! Xx

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Lost 3.5lbs this week - Got my 2st award and slimmer of the week wahooo I thought id never get there as I was so close before xmas and then seemed to slip back. Im a happy bunny

Woooo!! That's fantastic hun...well done you! Xx

Well done Texty, keeping our fingers and toes crossed worked for both of us as I lost 4.5lbs :D

Thanks everyone its much appreciated. Well done Dougal thats fab not far to go now to target you will do it next week x

I know I'm so happy I could burst!! Yay :D

:D and you must be thrilled that you've got your 2 stone award! X

I was going to buy a megane but got a Focus instead & I do love it. Hubby still not struck on her tho

Greedily I have a Renault Scenic AND an old Focus- I love my scenic (my second one) and the Focus, I bought for £900 last June owes us nothing - hubby commutes 400miles a week in two journeys and its a little trooper!
Before that I had a bit of a 9 month car issue after I bought a heap from a dealer.. took 'em to court and everything.. you may have seen me on The Sheriffs Office first BBC series..lol!

Greedily I have a Renault Scenic AND an old Focus- I love my scenic (my second one) and the Focus, I bought for £900 last June owes us nothing - hubby commutes 400miles a week in two journeys and its a little trooper!
Before that I had a bit of a 9 month car issue after I bought a heap from a dealer.. took 'em to court and everything.. you may have seen me on The Sheriffs Office first BBC series..lol!

I've had 5 Focus's & loved them all. Good for you for taking garage to Court!

Back