Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lol - I wouldnt take anything hun cos I didnt pay anything - I couldnt do that to someone - well maybe one of the biatches at work I would lol

Have a fab time tonight hun!

Hi Texty, just popped by to say a massve thankyou for your support the past few weeks, the plan seems to have finally kicked in. Have a lovely evening, you deserve it! :thankyou:

Afternoon ladies hows everyone?

Henny your more than welcome hunnie and im so glad ive been able to help. Brilliant news re the plan clicking well done and good luck for your next WI x

Thanks Fran and Adelle - its a bonus because the weather is glorious too :D

And ........ on an even better note ... The dress I wore once at Xmas for my works do, well as you may or may not know I washed on a 30 degree as instructed and the black dye ran into the gold. I was gonna chuck it as it just dont look right. Well I went to the sales today and the same dress was reduced to £10 - so I bought it, ill wear it tonight and take the one with the dye thats run, back to the shop on monday and get my money back :D

Brekkie - Banana on toast

DSC_0130.JPG Lunch - Started off as a 3 egg omelette but ended up more like a frittata lol with tons of Salad ( I know the pic is a bit blurred) :D

Tea - I have some chicken korma left so may have that on top of jacket potato

Back