Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

it was lovely Sian but no idea how to syn it lol - ill just have to cut back until Wed now. Daughter is taking me to Nandos ( my choice) on Sunday for lunch at least I know what I can have there

I dont eat out often now hubby just thought it would be nice to eat out to save me cooking as i feel yuk lol Ill be good now until Wed I want as much off as poss in the next 5 weeks :D

Just feel yuk and have no energy - I planned doing the house from top to bottom today whilst the lads are out- Ive not moved from the chair apart from getting a drink lol.

Oh hun, didn't realise you were poorly as well. Me banging on... X

Boss felt sorry for me yesterday lol he told me I can take Monday off - its my leave but theres not much work to do so I thought why not

Guess what is in my oven Texty???? None other than your Gammon recipe! Hope I get it right....What do you serve it with...It would need something sweet? Red onion and balsamic reduced???

Hiya texty, how you feeling? Glad to here to hear you're resting... the house work can wait! xx

Hi lesleyanne I hope you do enjoy it hun lol. I usually do a Salad with mine (and balsamic) or some SW chips with peas carrots etc. You will have to let me know how it turns out hun.

Hi nettie not been awake long lol I woke in a hot sweat so guess my cold is coming out. Ive hardly moved all day just dont have any energy.

Aw I hate it when people are ill! I really hope you are much better soon! xx

And OMG MrsW... you're back :D

Hello my little chicka dee - Im ok apart from sweating like a hippo lol.

Dont apologise hun you have stuff on your mind get that sorted first. Im here for you anytime.

Had a good 3 hour sleep this afternoon so prob wont sleep tonight lol. Just watching cheesy movies now and resting xx

Awww so sorry you're feeling like poop :( sleep is the best thing for you when you feel like that. Hope you get plenty tonight xxx

Back