Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lmao thats all I will be doing - aside from the fact he will be pi$$ed when he gets home - i cant be bothered haha

Hello chick - I have enjoyed the peace, i slept a good 3 hours this afternoon. I just feel bunged up and have a banging headache. Ill just sweat it out hopefully :D

Going for lunch with daughter tomorrow and look around the shops for holiday clothes as its getting closer yayyy.

Hello chick - I have enjoyed the peace, i slept a good 3 hours this afternoon. I just feel bunged up and have a banging headache. Ill just sweat it out hopefully :D

Going for lunch with daughter tomorrow and look around the shops for holiday clothes as its getting closer yayyy.

Glad you managed to get a sleep hun... Best thing for a cold....

Oooh how excitin... I cant wait to go shopping for holiday clothes and hopefully they will be in at least a size 12 lol!! Where are you going to hun..?? Xx

have a lovely time tomorrow hun!

Thanks Fran - you too xx

Were going to Mexico Kelly we fly out the day after Stacey so were hoping to meet up while out there :D I know I wont be a size 12 but I will be 2 sizes smaller than I was in Italy last July whoop

Thanks Fran - you too xx

Were going to Mexico Kelly we fly out the day after Stacey so were hoping to meet up while out there :D I know I wont be a size 12 but I will be 2 sizes smaller than I was in Italy last July whoop

Wow I didn't realise you were going at the same time!! Ahh how lovely to meet up while you're there!! :) we want to see lots of piccies you know ;)

Thanks Fran - you too xx

How excitin hun... And so lovely ur gonna meet up with stacey, she is a wee cracker...!! God help mexico lol!!! You will look amazin no matter what size you are chick... Xx

There will be lots of pics Kathryn all above waist level lol

Lol thats what I said Kelly god help the place when were let loose haha

HEXA - none
HEXB -
none

Brekkie -
Cup of Tea

Lunch -
Leftover - Stewed beef, boiled pots, carrots, broccoli, peas, gravy and a dumpling

Tea -
Leftover chilli and Rice

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max

Syns -
Sugar (1) Daim Bar (7.5) Gravy (2) Dumpling (5) Total (15.5)

I got a lovely SW book from Son and a massive bouquet from Daughter and treated out to lunch :D have you been spoiled too?

Glad you have been spoiled! My family spoiled me too with a SW meal! Thai sweet potato cakes on a bed of watercress with a lime and chili dip, Duck breast with fennel and apple salad and coconut pannacotta with mango coulis and chunks to end! They used my cook books and surprised me as I had been at work all morning!

I had Gammon, tomato and poached egg for breakfast! Thanks so much for the recipe Texty! Mine turned out quite salty....I think I must change the water often next time I do it. I will have some this evening with salad! Useful to have in the fridge as a snack!

Are you feeling any better?

Wow your food sounds amazing hun thats a lovely idea from your family. Glad you enjoyed the gammon, yeh it is very salty the slow cooker tends to help draw the salt out of it I think.

Im taking one out of the freezer tonight to cook tomorrow for lunches for work. Ive had a lovely day with daughter, im tired now lol. Off work tomorrow so I can relax a bit x

Back