Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

On a food note - lunches for work this week, ive made a panful of korma, some spag bol and ive a gammon in the slow cooker. Organised or what lol

Evening everyone hows my mini me's lol. Ive just spent the last 2 hours cleaning my spare room out im knackered now lol but at least I can see the floor.

Off work tomorrow though so I can chill out until WI :D

Im good Kathryn thanks hows you hun?

Ill do your lunches Minky no probs lol

Evenin gorjus... Gawd you hav had a busy day/night!! Me n mrstore woulda came round n cleared that room for ya and had a blast in the meantime lol!! I love clearin out rooms/cupboards n cleanin!! Make a deal with ya.... Since i looooooove the sound of your yummy orgainsed lunches.... You do the cookin n il do the cleanin lol!!! Xx

Your on lol I hate cleaning. We have been in this house 3 yrs and ive still got boxes unpacked lol purely because I dont have the storage space. I had the music blasting out that helped lol. Just need to hoover tomorrow and then do the stairs arghhh it takes ages as its such a big staircase. Im just thinking of the body magic haha

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie -
Fruit n Fibre with a banana

Lunch-
Jacket spud topped with homemade Korma and salad

Tea - This
DSC_0138.JPG Homecooked Gammon, SW chips, Peas and Egg and Bread

Snacks -
Pineapple, Grapes

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max

Syns -
Sugar (1) Oil (4) Bread X 2 (6) Flora Light (2) Korma (0.5) Total (13.5)

Your on lol I hate cleaning. We have been in this house 3 yrs and ive still got boxes unpacked lol purely because I dont have the storage space. I had the music blasting out that helped lol. Just need to hoover tomorrow and then do the stairs arghhh it takes ages as its such a big staircase. Im just thinking of the body magic haha

Thats different hun if you dont have the space though... Not much you can do....!! Sounds like a nice big house you have lol!! I could work wonders in there with my duster haha!! Would love to see your staircase... You should take a pic xxx

Lol Emsie did you know im related to royalty :D I wish lol.

Lol Kelly - if I put a pic on it would be voted the most boring pic of 2013

Back