Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

WOW! Your feast looks amazing! Send some my way :p

I think I took on a bit much lol trying to do too many dishes but I managed eventually.

Nat ill freeze and post it lol x

The lemon chicken was gorgeous Fran - The adobo is still in the pan lol I really did cook too much and no one could eat it. So ill do that tomorrow with some rice and noodles for choice. It does smell delicious though.

I think next time ill make less dishes I didnt have my thinking cap on as the grill and the oven needed to be on at the same time doh. So it meant I had to keep stuff warm while the skewers with the chicken and pineapple cooked for son ( told ya hes fussy) lol - Oh and I also made garlic and lime prawn skewers

Lol he sure is, he didnt want the beef in oyster sauce - but devoured it once made lol. Ill just plan more carefully next time, Ive said ill do a curry night

Lol something else we have in common then :D the food was great hun thanks.

Yeh im fine just a little sore hun - will be a while before I can let them put a new acrylic on lol

Mornin hun.... Wow... Your feast looks amazin...!! I so wan to come to yours for a meal lol..!! Was well jell lookin at that... Lol!! Ouch to your poor wee finger though hun... Looks really painful...!! Xxx

Hello everyone how are we today??

Ive not been up long :D nice lie in. No plans today apart from picking OH from the pub later

Back