Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Evenin sexy lady... lovin your new pic... hoisin chicken sounds great... have you had a nice bank holiday off chick xx

Evening hunnie thankyou xx The chicken was lush :D Ive had a bloody boring day lol how was yours x

I need to try it... it looks amazin... my day has been eventful to say the least honey... car crashes and two stone awards galore... xx

Good morning all its 6 10 been up ages couldn't bloody sleep. I think it's cos I knew I had to be up for work. I hope everyone has a lovely day especially those who have the week off ... Not that I'm jealous lol xx

I'm off until September, but I shouldn't make you hate me haha. To be fair it's not exactly a holiday looking after a baby!

Going to be a long day here too, been up since 0445:4635: , of course the baby has been having a lush long nap since to catch up, not me though.

Have a lovely day and hope work isn't too bad x

Bloody raining here too, we've had one nice day this month...man i need a holiday and the only requirement is temps above 30C lol.....maybe i can create a "sun room" paint the walls and ceiling blue, lay some sand on the floor, some big heat lamps...like a lizard tank on a large scale lol :p

Hope you have a not so bad day chicca x

Bloody raining here too, we've had one nice day this month...man i need a holiday and the only requirement is temps above 30C lol.....maybe i can create a "sun room" paint the walls and ceiling blue, lay some sand on the floor, some big heat lamps...like a lizard tank on a large scale lol :p

Hope you have a not so bad day chicca x

can I book 2 weeks in your room lol xx

Raining here too bloomin miserable and cold :( Hope you had a nice bank holiday weekend. Am back in the zone today - new week fresh start x

Afternoon sweetie... hope you have had a good day.. and the phones quietened down a bit for you lol xx

Evening all - how are we? My day has been manic as always, I wish I could turn the phones off lol. Nice short week though so thats good :D

Evening all - how are we? My day has been manic as always, I wish I could turn the phones off lol. Nice short week though so thats good :D

Short week sounds good at least. I often accidentally don't put my phone back on the cradle properly - gives you a few phone free minutes lol x

Back