Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

You could also try an osteopath, my hubby swears by his, and has had a bad back since he had an injury a few years ago. The other thing is to try to build your core muscles, he has found the stronger his other muscles have become the less his back gives him trouble.

Hope you have a nice weekend :)

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Mornon chick... hows you this morn... hope your back has eased off for you today. .. feel terrible for you in so much pain xxx

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Morning Texty, you look lovely in your new dress, very slim.

Hope your appmt comes through soon, it's miserable being in pain x

Good afternoon ladies hows everyone? I have literally just sat down, I went to the meat wholesalers this morning with OH came back split it all and put it in the freezer, then just got in from Morrisons as I needed all my other household stuff. I wont need any more meat now for the month as my freezer is chokka lol

DSC_0283.JPGDSC_0284.JPGDSC_0285.JPGDSC_0286.JPGDSC_0287.JPGDSC_0288.JPG

Lol I could have spent a fortune the meat is fab quality and it works out much cheaper than Asda or Morrisons, and it means all I need to buy is fresh stuff for the rest of the month x

I only have the 1 freezer but I made sure I crammed it all in lol. Now I need to get planning from the SW mags and site for meals lol that should be fun

Ooh I love seeing things other people cook. I hate cooking things myself until I've heard positive review about the recipe, otherwise I worry it'll he awful and a waste of time lol x

Lol well you cant go wrong with anything out of the Asia book the meals are fab, the only problem I have is son is too fussy lol

I bought the book but haven't got sround to making anything out of it yet. I really need to experiment. Maybe that's why I go off track so often - bored with the food x

I was saying that just at work yesterday - Im a bit bored with veg and salads, so with all my meat stocks I dont have an excuse lol

I think sometimes we all get stuck in a food rut, whether we're on a 'diet' or not.

So I need to get experimenting with the Asia book and you need some meaty recipes. We'll put Jamie Oliver to shame by the time we've finished x

Ditto. OH bought me a new knife a few weeks ago with a sheath on it so I didn't stab myself. Problem was, I pulled the sheath off with the blade facing the palm of my hand and gave myself a nice little cut. No common sense lol x

HEXA - none
HEXB -
none

Brekkie -
cup of tea

Dinner -
leftover chicken stir fry, honeydew melon

Tea -
Beef Kofteh Meatballs, Pilau Rice, Naan bread popadom

Drinks -
Pepsi max, tea

Snacks -