Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Ive never tried them but they go down well in class

Were having a taster night next week - need to think of something to take

Im good thanks hun hows u? xx

Bit late..... But I'm good too thanks :)

We had a great day yesterday but I ate loads.... Not unhealthy loads but just the amount of food! Although the last count was 22 syns.... But I'm still within an average of under 15 per day :) did that make sense?? Lol.

What you up to today chuck??? Alien spotting??? ;-) xx

Ive never tried them but they go down well in class

Were having a taster night next week - need to think of something to take
I've got a taster night next week and I'm making chocolate scan bran cake- I'm making 2 and putting Quark mixed with an options to sandwich them together :)

Bit late..... But I'm good too thanks :)

We had a great day yesterday but I ate loads.... Not unhealthy loads but just the amount of food! Although the last count was 22 syns.... But I'm still within an average of under 15 per day :) did that make sense?? Lol.

What you up to today chuck??? Alien spotting??? ;-) xx

Lol @ Alien spotting. Ive been out playing taxi - its Sunday :D 22 syns isnt bad at all hun and it was only 1 day you will be fine by Wed x

Ey up chuck

What you up to today lovely lady....owt exciting? Our day out got scrapped, the weather is pants. Meh! So I'm doing his washing......he's sweeping and mopping my floors. Lol xxx

Ello chicken done my usual Taxi run, been to see if sister in law wanted anything doing shes just had a hernia operation. Im back home now to chill and then back out later to pick up from the pub

What a shame hun that your day was cancelled. It sounds like you are on speaking terms though which is good x

They have been bleeding again today :-( and im wearing shoes that arent touching them. I think its because they keep healing and then when I move they crack open again arghhhh

Ouch, that sounds really painful :( Seriously though, you should try the Savlon Advanced Healing Gel...it provides a moist environment for wound healing and speeds up cell renewal so it helps to heal wounds faster and with less scarring. I sound like an advert for Savlon, haha! xx

Ello chicken done my usual Taxi run, been to see if sister in law wanted anything doing shes just had a hernia operation. Im back home now to chill and then back out later to pick up from the pub

What a shame hun that your day was cancelled. It sounds like you are on speaking terms though which is good x

Yeah its a step in the right direction I guess.....slowly slowly :) really have hated this past couple of weeks, me & trouble just don't mix well :eek:xxx

it does sound a lot more serious than the average blister.

even just the thought of it is making me hobble.....

Back