Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I eat big meals and snack constantly. ....Most of the time on plan lol

Me too, but now I'm not sure my meals are big, but I do constantly snack & on plan!

I wonder why it is that so often we see others meals on here and think they are small compared to our own!?

Now that I've started posting pics of my food I don't think my meals are that bad, I don't mean in comparison to everyone else's I think maybe they are ok, but the reason I think I eat a lot is Bob is always saying to me 'are you eating again'!!!! that's probably 'cause I snack a lot!!

Hi hun im fine thanks hows u?

yeah I am good thanks, hope you have another good day

Hello ladies hows everyone? Had a mega busy day today at work - never stopped grrr.

HEXA - Philli Lightest
HEXB -
Wholemeal Crackerbreads

Brekki -
The above with red grapes chopped on

Dinner -
Leftover Curry and Rice with salad of - Grated carrot, cherry toms, red onion, cucumber,beetroot and a boiled egg

Tea -
Beans on Toast with 2 fried eggs and some lean ham

Drinks -
Ribena NAS (6 large glasses which is unusual for me), Pepsi Max

Snacks -
2 plums and a peach

Syns -
Rice (1.5) Curry Sauce (7) 3 x hovis wholemeal (7.5) Total 16

yum this sounds really good :)

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Me too, but now I'm not sure my meals are big, but I do constantly snack & on plan!

Now that I've started posting pics of my food I don't think my meals are that bad, I don't mean in comparison to everyone else's I think maybe they are ok, but the reason I think I eat a lot is Bob is always saying to me 'are you eating again'!!!! that's probably 'cause I snack a lot!!

I think a lot of your meals are tiny lol

What's your c saying hun?
how about doing an sas log see if anything comes up?
Or is there some exercise you could take up?give your body a jolt? Now you've lost so much your body needs a bit of a shake up/change.
Hugs xx

Hi hun - She has given me some SAS logs to fill in for a couple of days, she has told me to relax and stop keeping a food log every day as Im putting too much pressure on myself, she also said I can call "interim" target and see if that helps if I wanted to. I think I am so focused on getting the last 12lbs off I cant bear thinking of not filling my diary in or keeping check on myself.

Im just sick of yo yoing since May :-(

Hi hun - She has given me some SAS logs to fill in for a couple of days, she has told me to relax and stop keeping a food log every day as Im putting too much pressure on myself, she also said I can call "interim" target and see if that helps if I wanted to. I think I am so focused on getting the last 12lbs off I cant bear thinking of not filling my diary in or keeping check on myself.

Im just sick of yo yoing since May :-(

I do think we put stress on ourselves , you may have just reached a temporary plateau.. x x

Maybe your body is just happy at this weight! Give the sas log a go, see how you get one, then perhaps it is a good idea to have a slimming world "holiday" give your body a rest and call an interim target.

Maybe your body is just happy at this weight! Give the sas log a go, see how you get one, then perhaps it is a good idea to have a slimming world "holiday" give your body a rest and call an interim target.

Yeh a couple of the girls at class had said the same. Ill see what happens this week and then maybe have a word with my C and do the interim thing :-(

Aww hope your okay its hard work but you will get there your determined and that's the best attitude to have !!
My scales have been playing mind games the last few days saying I've gained 1 pound ;-(
I know it's not worth getting too upset over but it's so annoying I know....
I have holded back on my food today eat a bit less even though I wanted to raid the cupboards and eat the fridge too.
if them scales aren't my friend in the morning there going out the bathroom window ;-) XxX

Back