Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Good luck for WI hun x

Thanks ladies - just back from Newcastle - I went after popping pills for the pain lol. I got a new dress, a skirt, a dress thingy to go over my leggings and a vest top ill take pics later :D.

I made a cooked brekki this morning and then couldnt eat it all as I felt sick. Dont know if it was the pain or the tablets :-( Whilst out all ive had is a bottle of water as im still not hungry. I will take some strawberries with me to WI to nibble on. When I get back ill have a corned beef hash ready in the slow cooker may throw in some dumplings too yum yum

Hope the pain killers are taking the edge of the pain for you hun.

Looking forward to the pics! X

Thanks hun - at the moment its not a pain its like a tight knot in my rib cage at the right hand side. It feels like an elastic band about to ping lol.

Lol sorry hun - its the only way I can describe it. Maybe when I go on Monday they might just give me a good old fashioned torture rack to stretch on lol

Ooooooo forgot to say I bought 4 new bras today to as I went to M & S and got properly measured - sad to say Ive lost 4inches off my boobs lol they were my best asset haha

Ooooooo forgot to say I bought 4 new bras today to as I went to M & S and got properly measured - sad to say Ive lost 4inches off my boobs lol they were my best asset haha

Snap! Gone down 4 inches, but same cup.. No wonder I was able to keep my phone keys and wallet in the other one!
Thankfully I don't mind the change.. Even though they still seem to be shrinking! Lol

Ooh smaller boobs, lots of people like small boobs more than a handful is a waste surely? Are you feeling less sick now? Shopping trip probably did you good with your back and getting some movement in it. Xx

Snap! Gone down 4 inches, but same cup.. No wonder I was able to keep my phone keys and wallet in the other one!
Thankfully I don't mind the change.. Even though they still seem to be shrinking! Lol

Yeh 4 inches for me too lol when I went in she said what can I do for you - I explained about the weightloss and told her I was still wearing old bras that fit me before I gained weight so they were all 38D's and DD's. Im still a DD cup and she said I still have plenty "fullness" lol.

Ooh smaller boobs, lots of people like small boobs more than a handful is a waste surely? Are you feeling less sick now? Shopping trip probably did you good with your back and getting some movement in it. Xx

Lol my uncle used to say that to his wife. Ive stopped feeling sick hun im starving now but I wont eat before WI. OH came home empty handed and it was mainly him we went out for lol

Really bless him, sounds like he shops like me but then again I only half look at the best of times. Hang on in there not long now until the weigh in. I'm sending you good vibes up the motorway for a good result on the scales, you absolutely deserve it!! Xx

Yeh 4 inches for me too lol when I went in she said what can I do for you - I explained about the weightloss and told her I was still wearing old bras that fit me before I gained weight so they were all 38D's and DD's. Im still a DD cup and she said I still have plenty "fullness" lol.

DD- wahoo! Well you are lucky on the fullness - I am lacking in that! Very empty C for me lol.. I did buy one with a bit of padding a few weeks ago, but I don't like wearing that much oomph all the time!
Def think it pays to have them fitted - I'd been looking at the wrong size..

DD- wahoo! Well you are lucky on the fullness - I am lacking in that! Very empty C for me lol.. I did buy one with a bit of padding a few weeks ago, but I don't like wearing that much oomph all the time!
Def think it pays to have them fitted - I'd been looking at the wrong size..

Lol mine have been like ping pong balls in a hammock

Back