Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Awww I know you will be disappointed tomorrow is a new day and you've got the rest of the week off work to enjoy ;-)
Whats for tea I like looking at your food pics ;-)
Catch these hugs ((((((((HUGS)))))))) XxX

Lol I made a corned beef hash with dumplings but I gave the dumplings to hubby and son I couldnt eat them. I couldnt eat brekki this morning either as I felt sick due to my back pain. Aww thanks hun I caught them x

Oh no! its just not fair! sometimes it takes a couple of weeks for things to work out. fingers crossed for next week. I'm no SW guru, but which of the 3 plans are you following? My losses were slowing down so I changed from EE to original for 2 weeks. I know you tried SE and it didn't do much, but I can't remember if you did one week or two? Why not go for one of the plans you haven't tried? I have heard of fast forward as a plan but don't really know much about it, but your consultant will be able to advise you about it. Good luck xxx

I do EE hun - I tried years ago with red n green and couldnt get my head around it. I love my meat on meals, I dont eat a lot of potato, or pasta but I do eat quite a lot of meals with rice. EE did nothing for me nor did filling an SAS log in lol. I wont be beaten I will be at target before xmas x

Grrrrr, I just don't understand, you're doing so well xx

Grrrrr, I just don't understand, you're doing so well xx

I wish I knew Michelle lol - I weighed on my own this morning they are normally 0.5 heavier than SW - I couldnt eat all my brekki as I felt sick, I only drank water whilst out shopping and ate nothing more up to WI. Ive had codeine the last 2 days for my back so Im not going to the loo as normal but I wouldnt have thought that would make me gain 1.5 since 9am this morning

Oh plop! :(
Well done you though for the way you are taking it, you are amazing xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awww Thanks - Believe me Emsie I was ready for packing it all in after I got off the scales hun, I felt so fed up. I sat debating whether to get up and walk out. Where would that get me?? Id only put it all back on and more besides probably. I spoke to one of the other girls who is having a bad time at the mo and it was that, that made me stay and dig my heels in. x

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Boo to the gain lady :(
Seems really odd.. Hope with your continued focus you can get back in the game this week x

Fair play to you! And hopefully the scales will stop being so mean to you soon!
Maybe a little blow out might help? My hubby always says something like that ;) x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Pmsl if mine said that id tell him he was in the spare room ;)

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

I wont hun I was just so peed off tonight. My C mentioned calling interim target again tonight thats 3 weeks running, then I had 3 ppl telling me I dont need to lose anymore grrr

Only you can decide when you want to stop! You can do it and you will do it:) believe in yourself and you'll get there (and get some movicol to counteract the meds;) it works) x

Back