Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

As its not worse at least you can get out and about if you want to or just sit and relax with a good book. The pub your going to later on sounds nice if they cook all fresh and local ingredients, I reckon you should be alright there. I'm pleased with my loss too thanks xx

No hun the neck is very tight its gotta go over the head :( the only way id be able to get the same dress is to buy an 18!!!! im in a 12/14 now no way lol

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

No hun the neck is very tight its gotta go over the head :( the only way id be able to get the same dress is to buy an 18!!!! im in a 12/14 now no way lol

Lol... You're the same as me, I'll buy a 16 top no probs, but no way would I buy 16 bottoms, I'm slipping quite nicely into 14's now! I have a couple of 18 tops that I still wear though, got any scissors so I can cut the label out? Lol x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Lol, I might pop into Chester on Saturday so I can have a look in primarni, not been for ages, I'll only be window shopping though x

HEXA - 40g reduced fat cheddar
HEXB -
2 x M & S sub rolls

Brekki - This
DSC_0651.JPG

Dinner - This
DSC_0655.JPG

Tea -
Bar meal so will try and choose wisely

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max

Snacks -
Banana

Syns -
Milk (0.5) Sugar (1) Corned Beef Slice Morrisons sliced (0.5) Salad Cream (2.5) SB cake (1.5) Total so far 6

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Diary looking good Lady T x

Thanks chick - ive been out for tea and no idea on syns for what I had :-( Chicken breast in breadcrumbs in a white bun, with rustic thick cut chips and salad any suggestions anyone? x I know ill be way over today

Im gonna go 36 for the whole lot - ive used info based on J D weatherspoons chicken burger in breadcrumbs with chips 24.5 and a Basic large white bap for 11.5

Last edited:
Back