Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lol I automatically thought of you Emsie. Can you believe these 2 are having McDonalds in front of me grrrrrrrrrrr.

I shall polish my halo :D and just smile as they ram the chips into their faces

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Argh! That would be torture for me. Well done for resisting x

They both came at me with their plates and said would you like a chip - I said no thanks Im being good :D nice of them to offer but they should know better lol

I feel like I have too hun just hope the scales think the same lol. I am close and I think thats the pressure I keep putting on myself. When I get there I think ill still want another 7 off we shall see x

I feel like I have too hun just hope the scales think the same lol. I am close and I think thats the pressure I keep putting on myself. When I get there I think ill still want another 7 off we shall see x

I know the pressure feeling. I get close and then eat and gain and the circle continues lol.

I know you will do it though, and stop when your happy. My C said a target is just that - something to aim for and see how you feel when you get there. I keep trying to remember that lol x

Good afternoon Texty, hope you are well. That quiche and rice pud looked luscious yesterday mmm... Also well done for being good in McDonald's, I would've had to have at least one chip so you get double thumbs up for good behaviour. Hope your having a nice day xx

Trying to find your recipe for the rice pudding bur your diary moves so quickly, I've gone back loads of pages and still can't find it lol.

Can you remind me what to do please? Fancy making some for later x

Hi hun ive been out taxiing lol - I can tell you how I made my pudding. Pour enough in to cover the bottom of the bowl and almost fill with cold water. Then pop it in the microwave until the water soaks in and the rice is soft. I used a bigger bowl yesterday as the water tends to boil over. Then when soft I transferred it into a smaller pyrex bowl and added quite a bit of sweetener. Then I added about 150mls of my hex milk, stirred it up and popped in the oven on 200 until the milk soaked in and the rice set. You could also boil it in a pan with water if you didnt want to use the microwave. I eat mine cold either with the remaining milk, or with fruit yum yum x give me a shout if you get stuck

View attachment 107054View attachment 107055View attachment 107056View attachment 107058

I

Back