Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Yayyy hi hunnie hows you and hows the family??

There will be a big minis party when I get there lol xx

Not too bad. Life had finally settled down so time to focus on the pre Xmas run in :) it's good to be home. Have missed u lovely lot x

Can't wait for the party x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I come too. I promise to behave, and just in case someone doesn't I will bring my wok (i haven't got a griddle!)

Good evening Texty, hope your well and that you had a good day. I'm in the bath getting warm as its very cold here horrid weather makes me want comforting food though! Got a veg & bean stew though which I cooked in the slow cooker yesterday yay! Xx

View attachment 107054View attachment 107055View attachment 107056View attachment 107058[/QUOTE]

Put enough rice in the bowl to cover the bottom, then fill almost to the top with cold water. I used a deeper one as it tends to boil over in the microwave, pop it in the microwave until rice is soft and all the water is soaked in. Then I placed it in a pyrex dish and stirred in 150mls out of my hex milk and added sweetener. Place in the oven on 200deg until all the milk soaks in and the rice starts to get a skin on the top. Then remove and eat nom nom. I eat it warm with the rest of my milk allowance or cold (as its now solid) with fruit and a little jam :D mrstore added a vanilla muller and some vanilla extract to hers to save her hex milk.

You could also boil it in a pan if you didnt want to use the microwave xx

Hope this helps Emsie xx

Back