Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

I think that's like what my dad had.... His spinal cord was trapping nerves... Ouch hun xx

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

OMG! That is awful! Hope it's not that x

:-( just have to wait and see. MRI tomorrow then wait for results. Its not like the rheumatologist is in a hurry, I went to see him on the 9th sept and he only wrote to my GP on the 3rd Oct. The letter does contain all my blood test results etc tho and theyre fine - one less worry I suppose

Hi shelia hope your okay today X

I understand you must be pissed off about WI
As you had a great week food wise it's so annoying I'm happy to hear you are going to carry on you are a strong person and you will get there chin up and enjoy your little treats you might trick that body of yours into a nice loss next week ;-) XxX

Hi shelia hope your okay today X

I understand you must be pissed off about WI
As you had a great week food wise it's so annoying I'm happy to hear you are going to carry on you are a strong person and you will get there chin up and enjoy your little treats you might trick that body of yours into a nice loss next week ;-) XxX

Thanks lovely lovely words xx I wont give up

Good luck Texty. I've been there. Your MRI will show up some very dark areas where you have the degeneration. I had 3 degenerated discs in a row, should have won something for that. No op possible with that. Get the results, let us know what it comes out like. Sitting in that tube with the bangin' drum and base going on isn't everyone's cup of tea.. Good luck Texty.

Good luck for tomorrow ! Hope all is well, Xx

Thinking of you. Hope all is well with the MRI xx

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Hi have just subscribed to your diary, thanks for sharing :)

Back