Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Night Hun xx

Hey hunni bun :)
i know we're currently chatting on what's app but thought I'd just say good luck for this week and I'm sure you'll have a better result on the scales next week.

hows the Xmas book? Lol xxxx

I've just caught up & can't believe it, it's so unfair, you've had an amazing week. Have you had your syns each day? that's the only thing I can think of.

I didnt have 15 every day hun, but I didnt do without. All I can think of is my tablets now unless my C can see something im missing x

Unless it's that you aren't eating enough which has been picked up before, it's hard to keep up with your food as your diary moves so fast but not all your syns, not as many healthy extras as you could have and you have done better at weigh in when have gone off plan are a few things can remember from recent weeks.

I really reckon you should try some red days hun xx Hugs x

Unless it's that you aren't eating enough which has been picked up before, it's hard to keep up with your food as your diary moves so fast but not all your syns, not as many healthy extras as you could have and you have done better at weigh in when have gone off plan are a few things can remember from recent weeks.

I really reckon you should try some red days hun xx Hugs x

I eat loads hun (or maybe I just think I do) my portions are massive compared to some peoples when I look at their diaries. I normally have at least 10 syns and most days its between 14.5 and 15. I know you and others have mentioned red days before hun I might have to bite the bullet and try em. Other than that I dont know if its my tablets as im not "going" properly x

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Maybe it is the tablets hun as your food has been good the past week.
Especially with your IBS, the tablets could be adding to your 'issues'.

Just my two pence worth! :)

Hope your feeling a bit better today xx

Hello Texty, I hope your feeling a bit better today. It's hard to see what you could change in your food diary as Emsie says it moves pretty fast, is there something you'd like to try this week to shake it up? I'm going to give it another week at 50% super free with each meal. Because its a lot to eat though sometimes I've reduced the amount of free food to compensate for it as I hate feeling stuffed, if that makes sense! Xxx

Maybe it is the tablets hun as your food has been good the past week.
Especially with your IBS, the tablets could be adding to your 'issues'.

Just my two pence worth! :)

Hope your feeling a bit better today xx

Hi hun - the funny thing is my IBS has been brill in comparison to how it used to be before SW. I just know im struggling to go most days. The tablets dont have any codeine in them so god knows. x

Hello Texty, I hope your feeling a bit better today. It's hard to see what you could change in your food diary as Emsie says it moves pretty fast, is there something you'd like to try this week to shake it up? I'm going to give it another week at 50% super free with each meal. Because its a lot to eat though sometimes I've reduced the amount of free food to compensate for it as I hate feeling stuffed, if that makes sense! Xxx

Hi hun I just feel washed out today lack of sleep, sore eyes and a banging head lol I look pretty lol .... not. I felt I had shook it up this week, ive mixed my foods and measured everything properly, Ive tried not too have repetative meals especially brekkies. Ive got a week off now to plan what im gonna do. x

Hiya, hope your feeling better today? X

Back