Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning, hope you're feeling better today x

Morning ladies - im off work today. Not been up long I had a much needed lie in. Im feeling better than I did yesterday, I just have to work through this wobble. x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

You're doing great... You'll come through this wobble with no wobble!! Not that you have any wobble but you know what I mean! Xx

Morning chick im a little better than I was, I had a good nights sleep and a nice lie in. Just gotta keep plodding I will not be beaten x

Hows your first 2 days gone back on the plan?

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Morning chick im a little better than I was, I had a good nights sleep and a nice lie in. Just gotta keep plodding I will not be beaten x

Hows your first 2 days gone back on the plan?

That's a great attitude to have! Well done. You have done amazingly well so far, this is an unfair blip in your journey.

They've gone ok. I'm not eating much cause of being ill and I promised my C I'd try EE for a week, but I hardly eat meat and I struggle with 1/3 SF so to be honest this weeks gonna be a challenge! I feel more in control on green x

That's a great attitude to have! Well done. You have done amazingly well so far, this is an unfair blip in your journey.

They've gone ok. I'm not eating much cause of being ill and I promised my C I'd try EE for a week, but I hardly eat meat and I struggle with 1/3 SF so to be honest this weeks gonna be a challenge! I feel more in control on green x

It cant be helped if your not well hunni - your probably making more of an effort than you realise. Do what your comfortable with hun. x

It cant be helped if your not well hunni - your probably making more of an effort than you realise. Do what your comfortable with hun. x

I'm going to give EE a go for a week I said I'd try but I think I'll be going back to green next week x

we just have to keep going hun. Ive just rang the hospital for my MRI , the consultant only got the results yesterday and will write to me in due course grrrrrr

we just have to keep going hun. Ive just rang the hospital for my MRI , the consultant only got the results yesterday and will write to me in due course grrrrrr

Seriously? Why couldn't they tell you over the phone. That's crap! x

It was his secretary hun shes not allowed too unfortunately. I reckon ill be waiting another couple of weeks by the time the secretary types up a letter dictated by him

Back