Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

It was his secretary hun shes not allowed too unfortunately. I reckon ill be waiting another couple of weeks by the time the secretary types up a letter dictated by him

Oh ok, I'll let her off but still it's so frustrating.

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

I thought they would tell you today! So unfair of them to build you up like that x

Hello Texty, how are you? I'm OK thanks, playing you tonight, by taxi ing the BF to and from tonight. Hope your lie in was nice and less pain xxx

Hello Texty, how are you? I'm OK thanks, playing you tonight, by taxi ing the BF to and from tonight. Hope your lie in was nice and less pain xxx

Im ok thanks hunni in a bit of pain today, my own fault cos I didnt take any tablets yesterday thinking I could do without them. Seems not lol.

Lie in was lush and a lazy morning too. Hopefully no taxiing for me this weekend theyre going to the match

Im not surprised you had a rant hun reading your thread. Im doing very little this weekend im planning doing a little cooking in the morning, SW quiche, rice pudd etc im off next week so dont want to put temptation in the way to eat bad stuff. If im prepared then I wont pick.

Sounds like a plan, I need one for mine too as going to wolves to see my mum, hopefully she'll be out of surgery and OK, then I can focus on my diet. Might pop to the supermarket after dropping Brett off, get some fruit packs to eat in the car on the way down or at the hospital. Do you know there's a Greggs at the hospital! Not good for us slimmers! Ooh I'll be back in a mo got to take him now, so cu later xxx

Gregg's in a hospital!!!!! Awful!

best of luck to your mum, my aunties having a knee op today so have already got my fingers crossed :)

texty i I can't believe they kept you waiting!!! How frustrating x

I reckon it will be another couple of weeks before his secretary actually gets around to typing up whatever he dictates boooo

Will do Texty, and yes Mandel a Greggs! I'm preparing myself for BF getting himself a sausage roll & a cake! Ooh that reminds me ill bring a slice of scan bran cake too, iwonder if my mum would like it? Xx

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
2 x 400g wholemeal bread

Brekki -
Rice pudd, strawberries and grapes

Dinner -
Gammon, boiled egg, beetroot, gherkins,cherry toms, cucumber, salad cream

Tea -
Spag bol

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi max

Snacks -