Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

New bed is a must hun. Anything that makes things a little easier x

Hiya hun! How are you? How's your back this afternoon? Xx
x
Hi hun im ok thanks hows you?

My back is the same as always ive just stood making SW quiches, soup and rice pudd so that prob hasnt helped lol. Rest now though and looking forward to X factor, could my life get any more exciting lol

HEXA - 40g Cathedral lighter choices
HEXB -
2 x 400g wholemeal

Brekki -
Banana on toast (dry), and 2 plums

Dinner -
Leftover lasagne ( no extra superfree as I was cooking other stuff whilst eating this)

Tea -
Hunters chicken with SW chips and salad

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max

Snacks -
Strawberries, pomegranate, pineapple, grapes

Syns -
Sugar(1) Crunchie (9.5) Total 10.5

Hi Sheila you've been busy in the kitchen food looks yummy and I don't even like quiche how ever you spell it LOL
How's the back hope you've rested after all that cooking !!
I'm all showered hair washed waiting for XFACTOR sad cow arnt I haha XxX

Mmmm!! Your quiches look amazing!!

How do you do yours ?

Hi Sheila you've been busy in the kitchen food looks yummy and I don't even like quiche how ever you spell it LOL
How's the back hope you've rested after all that cooking !!
I'm all showered hair washed waiting for XFACTOR sad cow arnt I haha XxX

Hi Katie ive literally just sat down in front of the tv ready for x factor lol. My back is aching but no more than usual hun. I plan to have a nice hot bath after x factor then fresh pjs, ive got all my fruit prepped and my crunchie for later. Ive also made some orange jellies and chopped some fresh fruit into them, They are 2 syns per sachet and I got 5 pots out of 1 so not even a 1/4 of a syn each whoop.

Mmmm!! Your quiches look amazing!!

How do you do yours ?

Hi kitty

I used 2 tubs of fat free cottage cheese with chives, 3 eggs, salt pepper, and placed them all in a mixing bowl. Then I added some garlic salt and oregano. Blitzed it all in the bowl then I thinly sliced some potatoes and layered the bottom of the dishes, threw in chopped onion, mushrooms and cut up 2 thin slices of corned beef ( these are pre sliced from Asda 1 syn each) threw that in, and then poured the mix over the top. Popped them into the oven, and they took about 35-40 mins on 200 degrees. Just before theyre cooked I added my hex cheese to each one ( that will be my hex for the next 2 days) sliced toms on top and then back into the oven to melt the cheese and voila x

Thanks!! I'll give that a go thru the week x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

I'm good thanks hun! It's nice not to have a hangover on a Sunday morning...most of my syns ended up going on j2o last night with my vodka! I have a feeling I'll be flagging later though, lol! Any plans for today? Xx

I dont have one either lol as I wasnt out last night. Ive done my one and only taxi run for the day, the lads have gone to the local derby match. Ive hot daughter and son in law coming over in an hour to watch it here, ive promised them bacon butties lol. Ive got soup and SW quiche for my lunch.

Other than that no plans hun x

Change of plan re dinner lol Ive just remembered ive got some spag bol left in the fridge so gonna have that with jacket spud followed by rice pudd and maybe a jelly and fruit, ill have the quiche for tea with some SW chips or some wedges x

Back