Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Can only echo the others, food looks fab x

Good morning Texty, hope you've had a good night sleep and have woken feeling loads better. By the way do you have the PF? Xx

Evening ladies hows everyone? - headache has gone thank goodness :) I am shattered I worked from 7.20 till 4.20 then went to Asda for fruit and stuff , then got stuck in bloody traffic so it was 5 45 when I got in. Bloody freezing cold and hungry!!

Tea was OMG mayflower chicken curry lol it was lush it was the first time ive had it. Got leftovers for dinner tomorrow whoop

Hello Texty, glad your feeling better, boo to being cold get your onesie on and cosy on the sofa. Did you take a picture of your tea? Xx

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Hi hun.... What a long day :-( hope you're not planning on doing anything else now this evening!! X

Hello Texty, glad your feeling better, boo to being cold get your onesie on and cosy on the sofa. Did you take a picture of your tea? Xx

I did :) I think I might need to add more water next time, I didnt realise how much it thickened up it was still yummy though x

HEXA - 70g Philli Light
HEXB -
6 crackerbreads ( old stock as I know the new ones arent a hex anymore)

Brekki -
The above with a chopped banana

Dinner -
2 small jacket potatoes with egg and tomato filling , a plum

Tea -
Mayflower chicken curry(chicken, mushrooms and onions) and boiled rice DSC_0886.JPG

Drinks -
Pepsi max, Ribena NAS

Snacks -
Boiled Egg

Syns -
Curry Sauce (3) I made up 28g dry which is 5.5 syns and ive halved it for lunch tomorrow

Back